Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

Ferro was sitting alone. This place wasn't that big to make a possibility for 19 people to sit alone, but most of her "companions" tryed not to contact with Ferro.

Her narrow eyes and agressive gaze are very good reasons not to touch Ferro.

She was thinking how to get out of here. She knew it's not her war. "I should find the way to escape. I could be at the South right now doing the real job."

But there were no simple ways to run away so Ferro just was sitting... and looking at people... and plotting her revenge for people of Gurkhul.

"Maybe the best way to get ot of here is to make this job? Just to kill these "bad guys" as quickly as it possible? But it will be my way I do it. Nobody can command Ferro Maljinn and Logen will remember it. But now..."

Ferro made a look at Sand dan Glokta. She remembered him, his questions and his people in all the black with masks. "This sly fox... You're disabled and you use it as a shield. I don't believe any word out of your mouth, awful cripple."

There were a lot of people and no ways to escape quickly...

A warm, feminine voie comes out of Gorst's throat:

'Wanna Fuck? 'he asked Lady Maljinn politely.

Suddenly, Bremer feels a smallnthing in his neck . It is a chicken bone . Bremer realized that he will have a prosper masculine voce for the rest of his life. He doesn't have To be shy anymore. He could marry General's Kroy daughter.

PS: Why isn't she here?

<_<

sorry for the mod-alt slip.

It is Day One, 

19 Players Remain:

Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Collem West, Curnden Craw, Dogman, Ferro Maljinn, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Monza Murcatto, Nicomo Cosca, Rudd Threetrees, Sand dan Glokta, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead, Whirrun of Bligh

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to go to night.

2 Votes for Collem West (Monza Murcatto, Harding Grim)

2 Votes for Sand dan Glotka (Collem West, Ferro Maljinn)

1 Vote for Bremer dan Gorst (Dogman)

1 Vote for Dogman (Whirrun of Bligh)

1 Vote for Friendly (Bremer dan Gorst)

12 players have not voted:

Ardee West, Black Dow, Calder, Caul Shivers, Curnden Craw, Friendly, Jezal dan Luthar, Nicomo Cosca, Rudd Threetrees, Sand dan Glokta, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead

Ferro was sitting alone. This place wasn't that big to make a possibility for 19 people to sit alone, but most of her "companions" tryed not to contact with Ferro.

Her narrow eyes and agressive gaze are very good reasons not to touch Ferro.

She was thinking how to get out of here. She knew it's not her war. "I should find the way to escape. I could be at the South right now doing the real job."

But there were no simple ways to run away so Ferro just was sitting... and looking at people... and plotting her revenge for people of Gurkhul.

"Maybe the best way to get ot of here is to make this job? Just to kill these "bad guys" as quickly as it possible? But it will be my way I do it. Nobody can command Ferro Maljinn and Logen will remember it. But now..."

Ferro made a look at Sand dan Glokta. She remembered him, his questions and his people in all the black with masks. "This sly fox... You're disabled and you use it as a shield. I don't believe any word out of your mouth, awful cripple."

There were a lot of people and no ways to escape quickly...

RAWR FEEL MY FURY Ferro, trying to disguise a bandwagon vote with roleplay. I've got my eye on you.

A warm, feminine voie comes out of Gorst's throat:

'Wanna Fuck? 'he asked Lady Maljinn politely.

Suddenly, Bremer feels a smallnthing in his neck . It is a chicken bone . Bremer realized that he will have a prosper masculine voce for the rest of his life. He doesn't have To be shy anymore. He could marry General's Kroy daughter.

PS: Why isn't she here?

Ferro raised her head and made a long gaze at the disturber. He was big but Ferro killed a lot of people and giants die the same as other people.

After a long silence she said:

- If you touch me I'll bite off your balls and make you eat them.

Ferro raised her head and made a long gaze at the disturber. He was big but Ferro killed a lot of people and giant die the same as other people.

After a long silence she said:

- If you touch me I'll bite off your balls and made you eat them.

Gotta edit it out. I'm offering Ferro to put a son in her womb.

Archived