Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

Firstly,

My name is Nicomo Cosca, famed solider of fortune, and I am here for dinner.

Collem West, just because I feel like it.

I have not read the books, so that is the best you will get from me.

Monza! Not read the books? But in any case, a man can forgive all manner of faults in beautiful women that in ugly men he finds entirely beyond sufferance.

Do I remember that face from somewhere? Have you been to Sipani, Cosca?

Many a time, my friend. After all, I am a Styrian am I not? As for the incident I believe you reference, just ask our crippled friend over there. If I was there, He'll tell you exactly why I was. As I said, I'm an honest man. I don't deny that I can be bought for the right sum. And the right sum is quite simply more than anyone else is willing to pay. And a loyal man. Until the very moment I'm bought out from under you, there's none more loyal.

So in conclusion, Drink?

Many a time, my friend. After all, I am a Styrian am I not? As for the incident I believe you reference, just ask our crippled friend over there. If I was there, He'll tell you exactly why I was. As I said, I'm an honest man. I don't deny that I can be bought for the right sum. And the right sum is quite simply more than anyone else is willing to pay. And a loyal man. Until the very moment I'm bought out from under you, there's none more loyal.

So in conclusion, Drink?

What? Glotka? Why? I thought Monza, Shivers or Friendly would have been better.

ETA: why not? Ferro did reject me.

What? Glotka? Why? I thought Monza, Shivers or Friendly would have been better.

ETA: why not? Ferro did reject me.

And how, good sir, do you know Monza, Shivers or Friendly?

I trust you know our mutual friend Glokta though. He and I became acquainted during the siege of Dagoska.

It is Day One,

19 Players Remain:

Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Collem West, Curnden Craw, Dogman, Ferro Maljinn, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Monza Murcatto, Nicomo Cosca, Rudd Threetrees, Sand dan Glokta, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead, Whirrun of Bligh

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to go to night.

2 Votes for Caul Shivers (Bremer dan Gorst,Tul Duru Thunderhead)

2 Votes for Collem West (Monza Murcatto, Harding Grim)

2 Votes for Dogman (Whirrun of Bligh, Curnden Craw)

1Vote for Sand dan Glotka (Ferro Maljinn)

1 Vote for Bremer dan Gorst (Dogman)

1 Vote forFerro Maljinn (Caul Shivers)

1 Vote for Wirrun of Bligh (Collem West)

9 players have not voted:

Ardee West, Black Dow, Calder, Friendly, Jezal dan Luthar, Nicomo Cosca, Rudd Threetrees, Sand dan Glokta, Shylo Vitarid

I will be gone for a long while...like 20 hours. Sorry. I will try to keep up during that time, but will not likely have time to post.

Early thoughts: I don't like how Collem has voted after being asked about it and getting pressure for a comment; I didn't like Grim's vote either..just seemed kind of...sheepish, I guess.

Archived