Locked topics

ashnbell

Sunce thus isnt too serious thread, i sooooo want to nickname you KkK, but i cant be sure if appropriate.

I encountered a similar problem Wino, I settled on K3 though, makes it sound like she's a secret agent or something.

And damn there goes the fervor thread? I could make an "I LOVE MODERATORS!!!!!" thread and it would get locked up and they'd throw away the key. What's the deal?

ETA: E-ro and K3, we're all on borrowed time.

I encountered a similar problem Wino, I settled on K3 though, makes it sound like she's a secret agent or something.

And damn there goes the fervor thread? I could make an "I LOVE MODERATORS!!!!!" thread and it would get locked up and they'd throw away the key. What's the deal?

ETA: E-ro and K3, we're all on borrowed time.

Secret agent!! I can totally get behind that. Also, I double dog dare you to create that thread.

I really can't believe this isn't locked yet.

They will never take me alive!!!! NEVER!!!!!!

In the words of Rorschach...."No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise"

I'm going down with this ship!

And i would make that thread k3 but I'm pretty sure they'd see it as a total sarcastic dick move. I don't know what grounds for bannishment are but I'd rather not test it. It's people like you and E-ro that make this board worth posting on, I just can't give that up *sniff sniff*

my facial hair thread got locked for......no. tangible. reason. There's a thread about forming a band in Westeros, and Jon and Mance harboring a secret romance, yet ohhhhh nooooo....we can't have an honest dialogue about beards! Seven hells that would be the end times!!

I was answering to that :( (was going to say Illyrio and Daario).

In the words of Rorschach...."No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise"

I'm going down with this ship!

And i would make that thread k3 but I'm pretty sure they'd see it as a total sarcastic dick move. I don't know what grounds for bannishment are but I'd rather not test it. It's people like you and E-ro that make this board worth posting on, I just can't give that up *sniff sniff*

You haven´t had the full forum experience until you´ve been suspended at least once

For the record:

If you want to ask a question or make a comment about a locked thread or other moderator action, you contact a moderator privately. We do not allow people to discuss it in the open forum. This is covered in the board FAQ, which you are all supposed to have read.

Archived