Anyone else dying to eat their next meal with a dagger?

Mulled Wino

It sounds very cool indeed, but the logistics... I manage to get whatever I'm eating all over myself when using normal utensils. With an unwieldy knife, in addition to the danger for accidental self-stabbings, I'm fairly certain I would have food on myself all the time.

Fake-edit: though, actually, everyone in the series is constantly removing blood/grease/whatever from their faces and clothing. So all we have to do is make this the norm. GET ON IT, GUYS.

Dang it, I'm vegetarian.

I could eat a Boca burger with a dagger.

And swill ale and have food run down my face, and not wash my hair for six months, and growl at people. Or not.

I may just skip eating with the dagger, Mulled Wino.

It sounds very cool indeed, but the logistics... I manage to get whatever I'm eating all over myself when using normal utensils. With an unwieldy knife, in addition to the danger for accidental self-stabbings, I'm fairly certain I would have food on myself all the time.

Fake-edit: though, actually, everyone in the series is constantly removing blood/grease/whatever from their faces and clothing. So all we have to do is make this the norm. GET ON IT, GUYS.

So, what you're saying is... the grease will run down your face and dribble into your beard.

I love it in theory, but cannot wrap my mind around eating black eyed peas with a dagger.

Or rice or lentils...

Dang it, I'm vegetarian.

I could eat a Boca burger with a dagger.

And swill ale and have food run down my face, and not wash my hair for six months, and growl at people. Or not.

I may just skip eating with the dagger, Mulled Wino.

So am I! You could probably eat a veggie hot dog with a dagger too.

Archived