Most attractive woman in the series?

Harty

Me and some others were debating this the other day, and though I'm sure there have been other threads like this, I'd just like to have a general opinion.

Personally, in the TV series I would have said Cersei, just because she's my type, hah. But after reading ADWD and the in depth description when she's having her walk of shame, I'd have to say Val, or maybe Dany in the books.

Val, Dany, Arianne, Nymeria Sand, Tyene Sand, Sansa or Melissandre. Each are often described as being extremely beautiful. In the dead ones, there could be Ashara Dayne (well, maybe not dead, according to some), Lyanna Stark, and Catelyn (especially when she was younger).

My vote would go to Tyene.

Well at 14-16 you are not a woman you are a girl.

I don't find Dany beautiful or hot. Why should I?

She gave false birth, had sex with alpha studs dozens of times and gone through a lot stuff. How much woman can you get?

It's okay to not find Dany beautiful. But, in the books she's described as the epitomy of Targaryen beauty and praised a lot.

She gave false birth, had sex with alpha studs dozens of times and gone through a lot stuff. How much woman can you get?

It's okay to not find Dany beautiful. But, in the books she's described as the epitomy of Targaryen beauty and praised a lot.

Targaryen is the magic word. I don't have any respect for Targaryen beauty.

Woman or girl are associated with the age not the s. experience

Well at 14-16 you are not a woman you are a girl.

I don't find Dany beautiful or hot. Why should I?

At 14-16 you're a teen, also known as a young woman, and perfectly legal in many countries around the world. My great grand mother was married at 15 in America, in 1905. A girl is a child who hasn't bled, or been through puberty yet. Dany has all the curves she's ever going to have, short of becoming a fattie.

hard to say. I saw the first season of the show before I read the series. Probably Dany, with Val at a close second. Also, I imagine many of the sand snakes, lyanna, and arianne to be totally hot.

Archived