Most attractive woman in the series?

Harty

Dany isn't a woman, it's a girl, and she isn't hot or beautiful.

Your hatred of Dany is really reaching ridiculous levels even by the very high (or maybe I should say low) standards of this board in this respect. Now you are denying a fact confirmed multiple times in the books.

At 14-16 you're a teen, also known as a young woman, and perfectly legal in many countries around the world. My great grand mother was married at 15 in America, in 1905. A girl is a child who hasn't bled, or been through puberty yet. Dany has all the curves she's ever going to have, short of becoming a fattie.

Not in mine. In adolescence/teen you are a girl in adulthood (21) you are a woman.

Your hatred of Dany is really reaching ridiculous levels even by the very high standards of this board in this respect. Now you are denying a fact confirmed multiple times in the books.

I don't deny she is called beautiful. I say I don't like her. silver-blonde hair is huge fail.

Sophie Turner is already gorgeous. When she gets older she will be turning a lot of heads thats for sure.

In the novels, I would say Val for sure. I hope she has the right actress playing her on the show!

The characters in the books really tend to seem older than they are. Like if you put the characters and their level of "maturity" so to speak, in our world today. They would all seem like 5 years older than they are. Jon Snow and robb I imagine as like 20ish years old. But they are only 15ish in the book. Arya, while sometimes having girlish characteristics, seems more like shes 17.

Meera is a perfect example. She seems much more mature than her age, especially in the way she handles things. But I would imagine in like 5-6 years, Meera is gonna be a babe. So will Arya.

At 14-16 you're a teen, also known as a young woman, and perfectly legal in many countries around the world. My great grand mother was married at 15 in America, in 1905. A girl is a child who hasn't bled, or been through puberty yet. Dany has all the curves she's ever going to have, short of becoming a fattie.

Which countries? In mine the line is 16

Melissandre.

To be honest, I think Melisandre is grossly dis-figured or she is an extremely old woman pretending to be a young woman. I believe her red-ruby on her neck deceives people into seeing a different image of her (glamor), just as people saw a different image of Mance because of the red ruby on his wrist.

No, it doesn't, but it does not mean you have to lie as well. The author claims her to be beautiful so your argument is invalid.

So? Because someone say that something is nice that for some strange reason mean that I would find it nice too? That's insane! Personal taste...

Archived