Strong Belwas - Glenn Ross

Ser Bacardi Oakheart

Yeah I feel like they cut Belwas out of this season for good reason. I think part of the reason the show killed off Rhakharo, Irri and Doreah is because they want to keep Dany's entourage down to a size that the TV audience can digest. With the season 3 additions of Arstan, Grey Worm, Missandei and Daario, Belwas would have been a bit much.

We don't get to see the Unsullied do much killing in the books, so many Grey Worm could take on the role of fighting the Champion of Mereen. Part of the reason Dany agrees to send Belwas out in single combat is because he is a former slave and if he was to lose it wouldn't be a great victory for the Mereen side. Grey Worm would fit that as well.

If we do see Strong Belwas in a season or two I think Derek Boyer would be a great choice:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1815349/

I think it will be easy to incorporate Belwas next season if they are going to (which I still am unsure of). All they have to do is make him one of the pit fighters that Dany freed in Mereen and then put him in charge of the Mother's Men to make him one of her advisors and protectors. They can also not include him and come up with some random slave eating the locusts and possibly dying.

I think it will be easy to incorporate Belwas next season if they are going to (which I still am unsure of). All they have to do is make him one of the pit fighters that Dany freed in Mereen and then put him in charge of the Mother's Men to make him one of her advisors and protectors. They can also not include him and come up with some random slave eating the locusts and possibly dying.

Yes I can see that.

Still Belwas is such an odd ball character, as George is want to do, and his role of having a squire makes not a lick of sense.

Still as a mild visual comic counterpoint character seems no all that much of an addition even to keep Dany's entourage down.

What are they going to do when she has an army , if one counts sell swords, a party of more than 10,000?

They handled that with the Dothraki , but this will have different visual appearance.

Still with VFX is not hard to do these days.

• 3 weeks later...

All the guys mentioned seem at be fitting actors for belwas... But as has been pointed out, we don't know if he will ever be put in... Which is a giant shame, since he is oneofmy favorite characters (of the secondary guys at least)

Archived