HBO Confirms Iwan Rheon Casting

Westeros

It’s been a week since the news that actor Iwan Rheon (best known for his role in the first three series of the BAFTA Award-winning Misfits) looks to have scored a role in Game of Thrones, but it wasn’t officially confirmed… until now, in any case, as HBO indicates the following:Yes, we can confirm that Iwan Rheon will be part of the Game of Thrones cast for season 3. He will be playing the part of BOY.So, there you have it. It’ll be interesting to see him entering the mix on the show, as he’s a very promising young actor.

Visit the Site!

He is chilling with "Theon," "Brienne," and "Jaime." He is also pale and has some worm-lips. We have our Ramsay!

I love that photo!!!! I am trying to think under what circumstances the Kingslayer, the Iron Prince, the Maid of Tarth and the Bastard of the Dreadfort would get together for a friendly game of snooker.

He will be playing "Boy"? Is Ramsay called Boy now or have I missed something? Wasn't there a minor character called Boy in some chapters unrelated to Ramsay?

I think D&D believe that knowledge of Ramsay's existence is a spoiler. But somehow letting everyone know Alfie will return isn't a spoiler?

I think D&D believe that knowledge of Ramsay's existence is a spoiler. But somehow letting everyone know Alfie will return isn't a spoiler?

Not really? I mean given that he was really just hit over the head . I'm not sure how many will think he's gone. The only indication that he's been cast as Ramsey is that he'll be appearing in multiple episodes. I have no idea how they are planning to introduce him as Ramsey though if that really is the case.

ETA : I'm still getting italics!

Heh - I love to complain, so you've reminded me that it's a bit of a bummer that they didn't try to trick the audience into thinking Theon was dead. I was completely sure he was dead at the end of ACOK (& sad, because I still liked him). Totally shocked to find out he was alive in ASOS.

Heh - I love to complain, so you've reminded me that it's a bit of a bummer that they didn't try to trick the audience into thinking Theon was dead. I was completely sure he was dead at the end of ACOK (& sad, because I still liked him). Totally shocked to find out he was alive in ASOS.

I had a similar reaction with Bran and Rickon in the books , I thought they were done for ( I din't pick up on the clothes and the brooch and the farmers boys silly me I know ) but I knew Theon wasn't done yet.

Sorry for the quick derail!

There was "Boy" from a Jaime chapter, when they visit the Inn Of The Kneeling Man. He holds a crossbow to Jaime and whatnot. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Boy

But I don't think HBO would announce an actor like this if it was such a small part, as "Boy" only has about 2 minutes of face time. I'll place my bet on him being Ramsay.

There was "Boy" from a Jaime chapter, when they visit the Inn Of The Kneeling Man. He holds a crossbow to Jaime and whatnot. http://awoiaf.wester...g/index.php/Boy

But I don't think HBO would announce an actor like this if it was such a small part, as "Boy" only has about 2 minutes of face time. I'll place my bet on him being Ramsay.

On his site it shows that he's working with "various " directors . So I do think he's got an extended role

I didn't believe he was alive until his first chap in ADwD... Roose's tale was so full of sh*t I thought that Ramsay was lying about having Theon, too.

May "Boy" be "Reek"?

Archived