Most cringe worthy sex scene

Brony Stark

Although it wasn't detailed too much in the book, for me it would have to be Cersei and Jamie getting it on in the sept with Joff's corpse right there...idk why, but this one had me shaking my head the most...

I concur. Worst of all if you picturing the leering that Ramsay is doing at the time.

(I can deal with the whole "fat pink mast" scene, and wouldn't complain about seeing Cersei exploring the Myrish swamp.)

Also, the implications of Sweets and the Yellow Whale are simply not something I want to think about.

The scene with Ramsey is probably the most disturbing scene in the series for me because of the way I picture Ramsey in that scene with some evil grin. Didn't Ramsey leave bite marks on her also? Hes one sick bastard.

If I just look at consensual sex scenes, then I'll go with Fat Pink Mast.

I'd also like to add that Martin has probably managed to put the two most cringe worth descriptions ever given of a penis together in print.

Fat Pink Mast

Bulbous Purple Head

Men everywhere should be insulted.

I'd also like to add that Martin has probably managed to put the two most cringe worth descriptions ever given of a penis together in print.

Fat Pink Mast

Bulbous Purple Head

Do you think Gilly would have preferred a Soft White Worm?

And the big fat irony here is that the description of Tyrion's erect penis is actually anatomically quite correct. This is probably the part of his body where Tyrion is indeed just like any other man. Only Sansa has, at the age of twelve, fortunately never seen a penis in action before and for an unbiased onlooker a man's staff may indeed be of debatable beauty. :D Even Loras' best friend might have shocked her here.

These books are definitely misandric :)

aDwD Theon POV pg 683 Arya (Jeyne) "...with him...or..or...with..the..dog...or.."

Yep.

Actually now that I think of it only three sexscenes DIDN'T make me cringe, Jon with Ygritte, Asha with Qarl and Aerys Oakheart with Arianne.

The rest is pretty cringeworthy, with Ramsay Snow taking the cherry on the cake. The Imp's many laisons are mostly hilarious, there's always something exploding with him.

Fat Pink Mast

Bulbous Purple Head

we are, though from my perspective there is little aesthetically pleasing about male genitalia, especially compared to a woman's sex parts

we are, though from my perspective there is little aesthetically pleasing about male genitalia, especially compared to a woman's sex parts

I've heard the male genitilia described as "sword and pearls" amongst other things.

Archived