Most cringe worthy sex scene

Brony Stark

Actually, Tyrion looked rather normal in his upper body, it was his lower half that was different. He seemed to be decently muscled with a broad chest, relative to his size. I must be lucky as the penis in my life does not match the description of a bulbous purple head or fat pink mast at all.

He's described as having "twisted shoulders" and "a twisted back".

He says he will never have "a hard stomach and wide manly shoulders".

Sansa says that his manhood was the only thing about his that was straight.

He only says that his arms are strong.

I don't think his upper body is less deformed than the legs, it just aches less so he doesn't notice it so often.

I think that Sansa was expecting an erect penis to look somewhat different, like a Greek statue (well, hopefully bigger :D ) or something like that.

A penis being thick, purple and with a head more prominent than the rest sounds absolutely normal to me (actually the latter is a very appreciable quality).

Back to the topic, for me it was Jaime/Cersei.

Seriously: the corpse, the blood, "brother, my sweet brother"... :ack:

Back to the topic, for me it was Jaime/Cersei.

Seriously: the corpse, the blood, "brother, my sweet brother"... :ack:

I find the scene cringeworthy for different reasons-it irked me how Jaime simply ignored Cersei's refusal.

I find the scene cringeworthy for different reasons-it irked me how Jaime simply ignored Cersei's refusal.

I assume this was part of their roleplay (like Asha/that other guy the maid).

It's the same in AGOT (Stop it,” she said, “stop it, stop it. Oh, please . . . ” But her voice was low and weak, and she did not push him away.) but in the end it seems that she's quite happy about him taking the lead (ASOS: "Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home.")

They've been together for decades, he probably can interpret well her body language.

I think that Sansa was expecting an erect penis to look somewhat different, like a Greek statue (well, hopefully bigger )

Indeed. Although it would be sooooooo very politically correct that size doesn't matter :)?

I agree with the roleplay between Cersei and Jaime.

And Cersei was desperately longing for Jaime after the death of her child. So I believe that Cersei was craving for closeness with the one person that could give it to her. And sexual intimacy was what had always brought them close. Sex beside a corpse may appear gross to us but Cersei desperately held to what emotional support she could get. Intimate understanding between these two was spoken in the language of sex.

Am I the only one that enjoyed reading Reek/Jeyne/Ramsey and Jaime and Cersei in the Sept?

Um, I found Reek/Jeyne/Ramsey to be crazy because Reek was forced into servicing Jeyne so Ramsey could fuck her. And Jaime and Cersei ... I don't find it very favorable for someone to have sex whilst she has her moonblood... and the fact Jaime's cock got coated in it... ugh .. O_O

I didn't really like the thought of old Craster and all his daughters/wives. Just that they all sort of accepted that their fate is to birth a load of girls (that makes them daughters AND sisters!? :dunno: ) for their dad/husband to continue the cycle is disturbing.

I really enjoyed the Jon/Ygritte scene in the cave. Very well written.

Am I the only one that enjoyed reading Reek/Jeyne/Ramsey and Jaime and Cersei in the Sept?

I find the Reek/Jeyne/Ramsey scene replays in my head disturbingly often at the most convenient and appropriate times :blushing:

The other scene I had forgotten about but gets a big cringeworthy YUK

Well there remains the secret hope that he is just gloating and in reality he is not up to the task any longer ....Hope it for that poor poor girl.

This is officially my new head canon until proven otherwise. That poor girl.

Can't speak for Reek/Jeyne/Ramsey as that was upsetting but I didn't mind Jaime/Cersei at all. I think it made complete context. She lost her son and he lost one of the two reasons he had for existing. A need for intimacy and physical contact made sense to me.

Ones I'd like to see happening:

Sandor/Sansa

:love: :love:

Archived