Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

Looks like the request to stop the spamming worked pretty well :unsure:.

Suppose I can take advantage of the current pause in posting to ask people some questions.

Okay, this is going to be fucking hell because there is no way I'll be able to follow coherently without knowing the theme/characters. So I created this handy dandy guide to the names I'll be refering to (don't be jealous I have the coolest name! I made this last night.)

This is still a rather baffling post. When you get back, please explain the thought that went into it ("last night" :rolleyes: ).

In particular, why do you explain some name changes but not others? Why is "Nick" on the same line as Marilyn? Why do you only "guess" that Walter's name will stay?

Are you my wife? We have the same surname.

So, you haven't watched the show and don't know anything about the characters...

We're supposed to be friends. :crying:

... and now you have watched the show and know something about the characters? Please explain.

Hä? Why symp clues? O.o

Posting a list of all the players in the game, and singling out some minority for special comment or attention, at this point early on day 1, is traditionally used by symps as a way to signal to their masters. And (as I said above) the list just seems ... weird.

Tiers

Everybody is null.

What did you hope to achieve by posting this silly post?

(Also, didn't you claim to suspect Lee, earlier?)

If Walter lied about watching the show, would that make him suspicious?

Can't you come to an opinion about that on your own? :rolleyes:

(Answering silly questions isn't as fun as asking them.)

Read on at your own risk, I guess. Remember the game isn't fun if you need somebody to explain everything to you.

Obviously not, although the excuse he gave might have been interesting. Mainly, I'd like to establish early on if Walter is the sort of person who tells pointless lies for no reason.

There is a 22 minutes difference between the two posts. Did some research and he is supposed to be my best friend. I have a reason for that tiers post, to look busy. I have another reason that I don't want to reveal. No, I'm not racist, but it is a way to distinguish the players. I do not suspect Lee that much, just a FoS.

There is a 22 minutes difference between the two posts. Did some research and he is supposed to be my best friend. I have a reason for that tiers post, to look busy. I have another reason that I don't want to reveal. No, I'm not racist, but it is a way to distinguish the players. I do not suspect Lee that much, just a FoS.

What is FoS? More mafiascum lingo?

LOL

I just read my Character info on Wiki.

:lmao: :lmao:

I can control emotions, bye making to all feel mine. That is SOOOO cool.

I am happy, are you all feeling happy yet? I wonder if it is working.

Let just ignore the fact I was a second rate character who was shot and killed ._.

LOL

Let just ignore the fact I was a second rate character who was shot and killed ._.

I can drive a taxi. I feel shortchanged.

LOL

Let just ignore the fact I was a second rate DcharaDcter who was shot and killed ._.

I feel happy. More :lol:? Could you point something out?

Archived