How would you take over Westeros?

dr.storm

House Greyjoy. Get rid of the idiot brigade (Balon, Aeron, Euron, Victarion). Attack the Westerlands together with Robb Stark and keep them for myself. Have Edmure marry Asha and unite Riverlands and Iron Islands again. Send Theon to Dorne with sufficient Lannister intestines to woo Arianne and have him marry her.

With the backing of the King in the North, I'd pincer the Tyrells and get some Florent on that throne. Theons kid for Robbs kid, Asha's kid for said Florents kid. Some second son for the Stormlords, who are lacking leaders with Renley dead and Stannis pretty much heirless and at this point quite old and another one for the Vale. Two generations and every king or Lord Paramount is a Greyjoy.

Id probably follow what Renly did and marry Margaery. Youv got a huge army and a number of strong castles, not to mention the most fertile land in Westeros. Now dont do what Renly did and march to take KL. Now you have the strongest fleet if you can successfully capture many of the royal fleet. Subdue the Crownlands and secure the city. Keep an eye out for Tywin but without the Tyrells and with Robb Stark to deal with hes pretty tied up. Hopefully iv taken Sansa captive and i can send her back to the Starks under the condition they renew their pledge to the IronThrone. Hopefully you have Tyrion as well. Hes your heir to Casterly Rock.

If Robb doesnt accept, pressure his forces. Without the Tyrells Tywin will be after losing much of his forces attempting to cross the riverlands. Put RR under siege and keep Robb Stark in the West, watching all the passes to the riverlands and also commanding the lords Hightower to watch passes South. Keep pressuring, taking castles in the Riverlands but with no pillaging. Wer trying to win them to my cause. Be fair and just. Offer Robb Sansa and peace again and he must accept it, with the ironmen who now surely have taken the North. I wont be able to take the North so i need Robb. Send him home with anything he needs. Send Lord Redwyne back home

Invade the West, find and kill Tywin, installing Tyrion in his place. Now that Starks have knealt so too have the Tullys and RR and Jaime is yours. Hes going to the Wall. Hes gotta go there eventually anyway because hes AAR. Send the Royal Fleet to attack the Vale if they wont come in peace. Try to land as many troops as you can or take Gulltown while simultaneously putting the Bloody Gate under siege. Overrun the Vale and put the Eyrie under siege. No point trying to storm it. The Starks will be after beating the Greyjoys back to their islands.

Take your remaining Royal Fleet, link up with Paxter and subdue the islands. Marry Loras to Arriane for Dorne

Id probably follow what Renly did and marry Margaery. Youv got a huge army and a number of strong castles, not to mention the most fertile land in Westeros. Now dont do what Renly did and march to take KL. Now you have the strongest fleet if you can successfully capture many of the royal fleet. Subdue the Crownlands and secure the city. Keep an eye out for Tywin but without the Tyrells and with Robb Stark to deal with hes pretty tied up. Hopefully iv taken Sansa captive and i can send her back to the Starks under the condition they renew their pledge to the IronThrone. Hopefully you have Tyrion as well. Hes your heir to Casterly Rock.

If Robb doesnt accept, pressure his forces. Without the Tyrells Tywin will be after losing much of his forces attempting to cross the riverlands. Put RR under siege and keep Robb Stark in the West, watching all the passes to the riverlands and also commanding the lords Hightower to watch passes South. Keep pressuring, taking castles in the Riverlands but with no pillaging. Wer trying to win them to my cause. Be fair and just. Offer Robb Sansa and peace again and he must accept it, with the ironmen who now surely have taken the North. I wont be able to take the North so i need Robb. Send him home with anything he needs. Send Lord Redwyne back home

Invade the West, find and kill Tywin, installing Tyrion in his place. Now that Starks have knealt so too have the Tullys and RR and Jaime is yours. Hes going to the Wall. Hes gotta go there eventually anyway because hes AAR. Send the Royal Fleet to attack the Vale if they wont come in peace. Try to land as many troops as you can or take Gulltown while simultaneously putting the Bloody Gate under siege. Overrun the Vale and put the Eyrie under siege. No point trying to storm it. The Starks will be after beating the Greyjoys back to their islands.

Take your remaining Royal Fleet, link up with Paxter and subdue the islands. Marry Loras to Arriane for Dorne

essentially right plan. Renly should have left Stannis at Storm's End, taken KL, and gone from there. With the Stormlands-Reach alliance secure and KL, he ought to be able to get the Riverlands and North to bend the knee in exchange for Lannister heads.

WWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTHHHHH FIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEE AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD BLOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah! I would marry dany(Tv dany) tell her what was what and how I am in charge. Then wait for the dragons to grow, put out feelers to see who wants to declare us and when the war of five kings is winding down swoop in and take what is mine with fire and blood. Execute every frey, lannister, and greyjoy to appease the north. Put tyrion in charge of the west. Death to jaime, cercie and their devil spawn. I would put a 60% tax on lannister gold for all time.

essentially right plan. Renly should have left Stannis at Storm's End, taken KL, and gone from there. With the Stormlands-Reach alliance secure and KL, he ought to be able to get the Riverlands and North to bend the knee in exchange for Lannister heads.

true. Renly wanted to go for the big shot right away and failed.

I meant to add in-once iv got my Lannister gold, or even if the HIghtowers are feeling good, hire a FM to take out Stannis. I also have Willas left over to marry whoever. Possibly Sansa, Myrcella, or Asha to cement alliances

I meant to add in-once iv got my Lannister gold, or even if the HIghtowers are feeling good, hire a FM to take out Stannis. I also have Willas left over to marry whoever. Possibly Sansa, Myrcella, or Asha to cement alliances

I agree, I love stannis but if I am fighting against him he is to dangerous to let live. He wont stop untill one of us is dead.

Hah! I would marry dany(Tv dany) tell her what was what and how I am in charge. Then wait for the dragons to grow, put out feelers to see who wants to declare us and when the war of five kings is winding down swoop in and take what is mine with fire and blood. Execute every frey, lannister, and greyjoy to appease the north. Put tyrion in charge of the west. Death to jaime, cercie and their devil spawn. I would put a 60% tax on lannister gold for all time.

pretty good plan (especially the marrying Dany part, not too bad considering she let Hizdahr run things) although I would send Jaime to the NW.

I agree, I love stannis but if I am fighting against him he is to dangerous to let live. He wont stop untill one of us is dead.

It's true. He'll break before he bends. If I had to declare for Stannis or E-Ro....it would be a heart breaking decision.

pretty good plan (especially the marrying Dany part, not too bad considering she let Hizdahr run things) although I would send Jaime to the NW.

Hah so true. If Dany will marry Hizdarh I really think you have a shot E-RO, just lay on the charm, tell her how awesome dragons are, and yell all your sentences in absurd rage, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

It's true. He'll break before he bends. If I had to declare for Stannis or E-Ro....it would be a heart breaking decision.

Hah so true. If Dany will marry Hizdarh I really think you have a shot E-RO, just lay on the charm, tell her how awesome dragons are, and yell all your sentences in absurd rage, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

:rofl: I am so glad you are back from exile! Its time for us to take back this forum.(with fire and blood and caps lock of course)

:rofl: I am so glad you are back from exile! Its time for us to take back this forum.(with fire and blood and caps lock of course)

Hah my path in exile was long and dark, I basically pulled a Euron, I was across the narrow sea pillaging and gaining all forms of arcane knowledge and silly horns and now I'm back on the Westeros forums to DO WORK.

ETA: Do work means make jokes, usually at Dany's expense.

I would use Starks.

First go to King's Landing, bend the knee. Ask for degree of legitimization for Jon.

Marry Bran to Shireen Baratheon, get Dragonstone. (Since Stannis wants to be king, I'll let him have the iron throne at the end, or else he wouldn't support me)

Marry Jon (Stark now) to Margaery Tyrell (Tyrells have a shitload of troops that can beef up my army. I like the Tarlys too)

Marry Robb to Asha Greyjoy, get the longships.

Arya to Robert Arryn (The Vale is a pretty strategic point, I would launch longships off Cracklaw Point)

First go to the Twins, leave a few hundred troops there, get my eyrie troops to join me at riverrun, post a few more hundred there.

I would send Dragonstone's longships all to Astapor, Braavos, places were we could get Unsullied, Faceless Men and such.

Tyrells would also join me at Riverrun. take 50,000 of those men and launch a suprise attack on Casterly Rock, just to scare them into attacking me.

Send those 50,000 (or what's left of them) up to around Riverrun, launch a suprise attack with my remaining Tyrell forces, Stark forces, and Vale forces.

First, send small party of 500 or such to take all the gold in Casterly Rock. Literally. Greyjoys would be free to raid Lannisport. Reinstate Randlly Tarly as Lord of Casterly Rock.

5 horsemen will be sent to Sunspear with Tywin's head in exchange for their allegiance. Surprise attack Storm's End from Sunspear and from Dragonstone (where my unsullied are waiting... hehehe).

Attack King's Landing from 4 sides.

Archived