Odds for Tyrion to be King and Sansa to be his Queen?

Pellaeon

What do you thinks how are the odds for this scenario? Assuming Jon and Dany die fighting the others. How are the odds?

I could see the scenario that Dany brings the dothrakie with her to Westeros and they become the most potent military power, assuming that Tyrion will be a dragon rider and the other two dragons die with Jon and Dany, he will be the last rider and only a Khal who can rides is a Khal so Tyrion get the throne. Of course I assume he and Sansa find some sort of base for their marriage and both survive (they have strong plot armor like Bran or Arya so IMO their survival is very likely)

Just an idea don't get stuck with it

My guess is the odds stand 1 to 50

Dany's story ended with GoT. Since then, she's been pretty much in a holding pattern while she's being prepared to rule Westeros (with her little "practice kingdoms" and all that). I know that GRRM is really mean and doesn't care much to follow the rules of storytelling, but I just can't imagine that we've been dragged through four books of "and then she learned another lesson about queenship" if she's not going to end up actually being a queen.

I could see Tyrion being one of her consorts, or at least a close advisor. And I'd love to see Tyrion and Sansa make up, since I think that they would actually be a really good couple if they could get passed the whole "he's a Lannister" thing. So I could definitely see Sansa having an important position in court. But queen? I just don't see it.

I dont see it happening. The Doth. way will never be supported by the people of westeros. Dragon or no dragon. Neither has a claim but with GM you never know. Maybe 1 in 250.

Agreed. We've gotten some lessons on trying to mingle cultures from Meereen. The best you can hope for is an uneasy truce, but one that will be broken as soon as whatever force is holding them together is removed.

Hopefully this never happens, and I think the chances of it are very slim indeed..Sansa as queen wouldnt be too bad actually but I doubt Tyrion would be as acceptable as king..

Hopefully this never happens, and I think the chances of it are very slim indeed..Sansa as queen wouldnt be too bad actually but I doubt Tyrion would be as acceptable as king..

Given the recent canditates and the last kings of Westeros he isn't so bad, he would be at least at the third place

Given the recent canditates and the last kings of Westeros he isn't so bad, he would be at least at the third place

Even though I am not a fan of Tyrion I was basing my comment more on how the "nobility" of Westeros would view someone like Tyrion as king, given the society I doubt a kinslayer who is also a dwarf has much appeal.

An interesting thought. I've always liked the idea of Tyrion becoming king but I can't see it happening.

The people of Westeros would never accept him as king and Sansa would never be his queen.

Also, doesn't he get infected with greyscale? So he is going to die anyway.

0%

^^^ the odds are much lower then that ^^^

Odds that Tyrion gets Sansa back = 0%

odds that Tyrion gets Castlely rock without Dany giving it to him = 0%

odds that Tyrion keeps his head after getting back to westeros w/o Dany winning the Iron Throne = 0

and your raising the stakes? no way!

An interesting thought. I've always liked the idea of Tyrion becoming king but I can't see it happening.

The people of Westeros would never accept him as king and Sansa would never be his queen.

Also, doesn't he get infected with greyscale? So he is going to die anyway.

No, Tyrion doesn't get infected with Greyscale.

Tyrion doesn't want to be king - it has never occurred to him that he could be king. All he ever wanted was Casterly Rock. That is a bigger obstacle to becoming king than being a dwarf is.

I don't consider kinslaying much of an obstacle - it was not an obstacle for the Targaryen kings, certainly. Surviving their kin was more of a requirement for aspiring kings. More challenging, too.

Ain't going to happen.

- No way Westeros would accept a kinslayer dwarf

- Sansa does NOT want to be married for him and would not do so to be queen

- He wants Casterly Rock

- There may not even be an IT by the end of the series

The only thinsg Sansa wants from him as an annulment and an apology.

Archived