Manning the Royal Navy: WK's Guide to Shipping in ASoIaF

Winter's Knight

Lots of posters ask me "WK, how do you come up with such ridiculous interesting ships?" and my answer is that it requires a delicate balance between alcohol and a desire to see more happiness in the books. Call it the Emma Syndrome but I hate to see characters end up lonely or stuck with incompatible partners. (I'm looking at you TySan)

If you mean with this Sansa Tyrion, then I totally disagree with you, I believe they would be perfect together, if they find a base, I posted enough about this in their threads, they are my favorite ship and like every loyal sailor I will go down with it.

WK - You start this the one night I decide to go to bed early!!!!!

Your flagship WK is the "U.S.S. everyone in Westeros is secretly gay"

Did you not read the NedBert thread? The evidence is pretty overwhelming. We found a good 50 to 60 gay people. So, not all but clearly the vast majority.

Also, Jaqen loved neither Jaime nor Sandor. It has been well established that no FM could ever be held by chains of iron, so why was Jaqen allowing himself to be carried off to the Wall? Because Yoren had bound him. With Chains of Love.

They don't need to be in love. I just want to see them naked in the bath together. Big difference and I don't think it's to much to ask of HBO. Preferably wit a bit of soap and lots of hot steam.

ASOIAF on tumblr can be dark and full of terrors. I just feel like this whole "shipping" phenomena is pretty fan-ficy, something Martin despises. I mean your essentially imagining things. Until there's textual evidence that like, they love/like eachother, other than out of context remarks or misconstruing things I don't really buy into any of this. Sorry bub.

Ah, but us SanSan lovers do have direct evidence from the mouth of Martin: "There is something there....I played with it a little".

I'd also include Jaime/Brienne and NedBert in that as well. And have you looked in to RoSei yet?

But I didn't realize women had the same kind of interest in same sex dude stuff that us men have? I had always been told otherwise (by women) before.

Have you ever read the thread about girls who like ASOIAF? Pages of talk on m/m pairing including a nice segue in to Top Gun, complete with some You Tube videos

Archived