Manning the Royal Navy: WK's Guide to Shipping in ASoIaF-Take 2

Winter's Knight

To summarize in its most basic form- Stannis = NK because

1. Stannis/Melisandre is fire equivalent of NK/Other

2. Stannis intends on taking the Nightfort as his seat, same as the NK

3. Dany's vision in the HOTU of Stannis without a shadow. There can be no shadow without light. There's no light for the Night's King.

4. Mel's obsession with glamouring/sorcery. Could be something similar to the magic the NK and the Other used to make everyone at the NW their thralls.

5. Descriptions of Stannis/Mel sex life and NK/Other sex life is somewhat familiar. A lot of talk about giving up seed and soul. SOunds familiar.

6. Stannis's increasing obsession with taking what is owed to him. He will break before he bends as Donal Noye said.

Anyway, there's probably more I'm forgetting. Not much in the way of hard evidence but as far as speculation goes it's more reasonable (at least in my opinion) than 90% of the things we see on here.

Stannisandre is one of my personal vessels.

As well as Sansdor. (SanSan sounds too...anime)

Braneera.

Argh! Be a fine vessel!

Underwater craft: AryaPie. I was hoping for Hot Pie to get all cute and badass.

Unidentified Submerged Object: DanyJon.

Ship that passes in the night: Gendryienne.

Aircraft Carrier: Tyrionenny

Dinghy: (Crack ship): Tywin Maz Duur

To summarize in its most basic form- Stannis = NK because

1. Stannis/Melisandre is fire equivalent of NK/Other

2. Stannis intends on taking the Nightfort as his seat, same as the NK

3. Dany's vision in the HOTU of Stannis without a shadow. There can be no shadow without light. There's no light for the Night's King.

4. Mel's obsession with glamouring/sorcery. Could be something similar to the magic the NK and the Other used to make everyone at the NW their thralls.

5. Descriptions of Stannis/Mel sex life and NK/Other sex life is somewhat familiar. A lot of talk about giving up seed and soul. SOunds familiar.

6. Stannis's increasing obsession with taking what is owed to him. He will break before he bends as Donal Noye said.

Anyway, there's probably more I'm forgetting. Not much in the way of hard evidence but as far as speculation goes it's more reasonable (at least in my opinion) than 90% of the things we see on here.

Thank you Tagganaro. That's really interesting.

Roderick Castel/Donella Hornwood.

Mind explaining the others as well? I couldn't work out Bambi or Obellari. (I assume Throbb = Theon/Robb.)

Also, I was informed of the existence of this tumblr recently, and think it is relevant.

Mind explaining the others as well? I couldn't work out Bambi or Obellari. (I assume Throbb = Theon/Robb.)

Also, I was informed of the existence of this tumblr recently, and think it is relevant.

Bambi is Renly/Loras and Obellaria is Oberyn/Ellaria Sand.

That tumblr is the most beautiful thing ever-I must explore this further.

Loras/Aurane Waters.

I have this theory that Loras is actually just fine and that Aurane has been feeding Cersei false info. Also, he's taken the royal fleet to Dragonstone.

'tis what I believe as well. I dunno about the fleet though

So I just got done reading the Sansan stuff Lea and K3 left for me, thanks again, and I mean that is overwhelming evidence, almost a done deal. When is time to upgrade your ship from like sailboat to a battleship? When does the ship set sail exactly? When there actually romantically together? I have questions!

So I just got done reading the Sansan stuff Lea and K3 left for me, thanks again, and I mean that is overwhelming evidence, almost a done deal. When is time to upgrade your ship from like sailboat to a battleship? When does the ship set sail exactly? When there actually romantically together? I have questions!

Will you be one of our sailors then, Stannis? :wideeyed:

It requires either a canon launch (Harry asking Ginny out) or a Word of God confirmation such as Kirk/Spock.

In the case of SanSan I believe we'll get some in-text confirmation probably as Sandor dies with a kiss to confirm.

It requires either a canon launch (Harry asking Ginny out) or a Word of God confirmation such as Kirk/Spock.

In the case of SanSan I believe we'll get some in-text confirmation probably as Sandor dies with a kiss to confirm.

What what what are you doing

He can't die

You'll hear my screams all the way across the bloody Atlantic ocean, I tell you

Tee-hee. His skin was "cold as ice" so... And then Bella slept with him while he was still a vamp so that must have been unconfortable, can you imagine? Just thinking of an ice-cold dick... my vagina shudders

This is so tame. I had visions of it melting when licked. Bet I'm not alone in that, either.

Archived