Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Teng Ai Hui

Ended up being a decent week for me. The bonus points favored me, and I ended up with 69 points. Cheating foreigners have cheated their way into second place, it appears.

I hadn't realized Piennar was so popular. That red really helped me this week.

Ended up being a decent week for me. The bonus points favored me, and I ended up with 69 points. Cheating foreigners have cheated their way into second place, it appears.

I hadn't realized Piennar was so popular. That red really helped me this week.

Best hang on tight bozo, first place will be mine soon.

A point off top spot in the regular league, still top of the head-to-head.

I had a good week...Fellaini, Shawcross, Morrison, Berbatov and Van Persie. Pity I had Van Persie as captain rather than Fellaini who I was considering strongly.

Am I top of both leagues?

Decent week this week, only a bad captain choice cost me (RvP). Had Cazorla, Fletcher, Cuellar, Hazard... and I was realyl considering making Cazorla captain.

I took out Morrison though for some unknown reason, and never got in Suarez/Long/Odemwingie/Lambert, all who I considered, and all who did well. Oh well.

Yeah, I screwed up the captain choice to by going with Suarez. It just gets so damn boring picking RVP week in and week out. I should have gone with Michu this week, but he's be insconsistent so it's hard to hand him the armband.

Much like Baxus, I'm sitting on 50ish points with Ba left to go.

Not a bad week for me, though having swapped out Ba for Berbatov on the basis that players often score against their old clubs, I'm going to be raging if Ba scores tomorrow.

i'd be roaring with laughter now, had i not been in the same position so many times before ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived