What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

Robb being proclaimed the King in the North.

Close contenders are Robert and Cersei's talk about their marriage and Lyanna, the Wildfire destroying the fleet, Arya and Tywin's discussion about what people from the North think of Robb ("....anyone can be killed."), and Theon beheading Ser Rodrik... The actor that plays Bran was perfect in that scene.

My personal Favorite is when Hot pie is telling everyone about how he saw to knights fighting. just the back and forth between him and arya and then gendry coming in as well was wonderful.

Aside from that i really enjoyed Theon. The Horn blower, the Shouting match with his father, The speech at the end. Just incredible work.

The one with Theon and Maester Luwin in 'Valar Morghulis'. Alfie Allen did something amazing there. And the speech Tyrion does in 'Blackwater' before riding into battle. If we're talking scenes that were only in the show, probably the Tywin-Jaime one in season 1.

Ned watching from the door as Arya fights Syrio. Theon killing Rodrik. Theon burning the letter. Any of the Arya/Tywin scenes. Cersei drunk. Tyrion's 'guilty' speech at the Eyrie. Loads more, hard to just pick one. There are just a ton of great scenes.

Grey Wind almost eating Jaime's face.

Arya and Jon's scene where he gives her Needle. (d'awww)

The end of season 2 with the Others all walking across....

Any scene with Davos and Stannis.

Tyrion doing his coup with Littlefinger, Pycelle, and Varys.

Varys and Tyrion discussing the dragons and Dany in season 2.

Bran warging Summer.

Robb talking with Roose Bolton. Hells yeah.

Most Arya/Tywin scenes. This is an example of a good radical change.

Jaqen H'ghar. That is all.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!"

"ONE OF YOU SMELLS LIKE BLACKBERRY JAM!" (another season 1 blink and you miss it moment.)

Dolorous Edd. Any scene with him. (even my mum likes him)

Sansa putting Shae in her place when she comes to be Sansa's handmaiden. <3 Sansa.

Rains of Castemere scene.

Pyat Pree meets Dany scene.

Tyrion's 'guilty' speech at the Eyrie

Oh god yes.

There are so many pretty good scenes.

"I'm not threatening the king ser, I educating my nephew. Bronn next time ser Meryn speaks, kill him. ... .This is a threat, see the difference"

This conversation, the entire scene is brilliant.

And the scence where Tyrion slaps Joffrey

I don't even know where to start, most of season one was amazing in my eyes first as a non-reader then again after having read the books. Season wasn't as strong in my eyes but was still really good.

Season One

• When Robert arrives in Winterfell and tells Ned he's gotten fat and the look Ned gives him.
  • Most of Ned and Robert's conversations are awesome. Addy does a great job with getting Robert's emotions across about Lyanna and Rhaegar.
  • The skinning scene between Tywin and Jaime
  • Robert, Barristan, and Jaime talking about their first kills
  • Ned and Barristan walking to the King's tent
  • The "King in the North" scene or really anything with the GreatJon in it
  • All of Syrio Forrel's scenes. (I thought the actor did a great job playing that part and prefer his look in the show to the book)
  • Ser Barristan's departure
  • "There are no men like me...There's only me."

Season 2

• Robb and Jaime's scene ending with Grey Wind getting in Jaime's face
  • Anything with Stannis and/or Davos
  • Battle of Blackwater and the end credits with the Rains of Castamere
  • Pretty much all of Tyrion's scenes: telling Bronn to kill Ser Meryn if he speaks again, his scenes with Cersei especially when he first arrives in KL ,his scenes with Bronn, when he slaps Joffery, etc.
  • Tywin and Arya's scenes
  • The Hound saving Sansa

There are far too many. The wildfire on the Blackwater. Barristan's dismissal. Tyrion's trial in the Eyrie...

But the scene between Ned and Varys in the black cells is amazing. Sean Bean was truly Ned Stark there. Brilliant acting.

"You think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would trade my honor for a few more years of war?"

"I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago"

from season 1 every talk between Ned and Robert, and when Jorah fights with the Dothraki whose name i can't remember

from season 2 all Theon scenes in episodes 3+7 ,his execution of sir Rodrik , and Sandor's scenes in ep 6+9

and there are some classics like Ned's beheading and the last shot of Dany with Drogon on her shoulder

Archived