What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

A tie between "if I had only loved Jon Snow," Talisa's life-changing moment of witnessing CPR in Volantis, and Tyrion's soliloquy on beetle smashing.

Irony detected. :P

Ugh, so many good scenes. Tyrion playing the Game with Varys/Pycelle/Littlefinger, Theon's decision to burn the letter of warning to Robb and betray him + his baptism, Dracarys, Jaime and Brienne bathing, Red Wedding, Oberyn's talk with Tyrion in his cell, plus many more. :D

Oberyn and Tyrion in the cell is the one that jumped out this season.

I'm biased but I loved the Stannis and Shireen scene last season. Stannis definitely loves his daughter in the books but he only talks about her; it was such a treat to see him talk TO her and to see how he is so awkward and unsure of himself as a father. And Shireen makes everything better. Actually just "Every scene with Shireen" makes me list of favourite scenes.

I enjoyed the beetle scene IDGAF :cool4:

Love it

"Call the Banners" + Maester Luwins approving smile. I won't even let Reek ruin that scene :D

Yes, and he actually added to it. " You afraid ? I must be..and he looks at his trembling hands..then Theon says: Good, means you're not stupid."

Probably the last smart thing he did :ack:

Archived