What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

I love the scene where Arya is packing to leave for Kings Landing and having Nymeria help her.

Enter Jon.

"Nymeria, gloves."

Nymeria stares at her.

"Nymeria! Gloves."

Nymeria stares some more and cocks her head to the side.

Jon: "Impressive"

Lol.

I really love the Tyrion's confession scene. "I once took a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...."

Daenerys and her dracarys bit.

Cersei ripping on Shae for having a bad curtsey in the Blackwater episode.

Finally, when someone throws a cow pie at Joffrey's face.

And SweetRobin asks "What happened next?!" :laugh:

Brilliant writing. A great case for the writers taking what was only hinted at in the text and expanded on it.

The episode with Arya getting cheeky with Tywin.

There are, like, 4 of those episodes, to be fair. A lot of fans have complained, despite the amazing acting and chemistry between Williams and Dance, that those scenes were repetitive, not to mention unrealistic.

But I didn't mind! It will be fun watching Arya interact with other adult characters in upcoming scenes.

In Season 1, I did not really have a favourite scene, but I really felt that they nailed all the Daenerys scenes. The atmosphere, sense of culture, tensions that were created were all really significant and meaningful.

In season 2, I have to give it to the part of the riot scene where Sansa's about to get raped only to be saved by Sandor. Sophie Turner's acting has really improved in season two. I think she is the best actor on the show to display inner emotion as well as outer emotion.

Hard to list them all.....

- The "Nymeria, gloves" scene

- Doreah teaching Dany :drool:

- Tyrion's confession

- Anything with Syrio Forel or the Greatjon

- The small council deciding to assassinate Dany: "The whooooooooooore is pregnant" "A Targaryen at the head of a Dothrrrrrrrrrrraki army"

- The Night's Watch oath

- Maester Luwin, Cat and Robb's reactions to Ned's death

- Salladhor Saan: "I'm not going to rape her, I'm going to fuck her"

- Theon's baptism, and his letter to Robb

- Tyrion's mole hunt

- Arya with Gendry and Hot Pie

- Arya with Tywin

- Pretty much all of the Blackwater

The show is full of great scenes, and it seems every episode has at least one of them. Just from top of my mind, i'd look for a favourite among these:

At the beggining of the series, episode one, the scene where the Stark kids are practising in the courtyard with Ned and Cat watching them. It was so peaceful and they were all together, it makes me sad seing that scene knowing what's about to happen in the near future.

Then all the Varys/Littlefinger exchanges.

I loved the scene where Robert, Jamie and Barristan are telling war stories.

Tyrion/Tywin conversations, Jamie/Tywin conv, Robb being procclaimed King.

Cat capturing Tyrion was also a great scene.

Renly/Stannis negotiations, no peach though :(

Joffrey being slapped, Joffrey being hit with cow shit.

Joffrey torturing whores.

Theon's speech.

Cersei's tale at the end of Blackwater.

And so much more...

• 3 weeks later...

From season 1 episode 9 "Baelor"

Cat is waiting for Robb to return. Just when she's about to give up hope, Robb's army appears, the music kicks up and Robb throws the Kingslayer at her feet. Robb wisely refuses a challenge of single combat, and we find out why Robb let the Lannister scout go free previously. What really sells this scene is Michelle Fairley's performance as Cat. You see her face change from utter anxiety but trying to play it cool to this amazing mix of pride, relief, and amazement.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sEF5cCzpAB4

From season 2 episode 9 "Blackwater"

"They want to play music with us? Let's play, drums."

"DRUMS!"

The speech scenes in " Blackwater " were awesome.

" Come with me an take this city ! "

" Those are brave men knocking on our doors. Let's go kill them ! "

" Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse ! "

Even though they sounded kinda brutish, I thought they were pretty cool.

All the Tywin/Arya scenes in Harrenhall were great. Charles Dance and Maise did a great job together

• 4 weeks later...

When Theon attempts to fuck Osha for the first time, and Luwin comes in, saying she is their guest. He replies that he thought she was a prisoner, and Luwin asks if they are mutually exclusive in his experience. BURN.

Tyrion's inspiring speech to the Gold Cloaks and Lannister men at the Battle of Blackwater.

Archived