What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

This.

Best scene of the entire series, so far.

tbh that was so underwhelming, i though the acting was sub par in that scene, couldn't take it seriously. best scene for me is easily in the first season when tywin is lecturing jamie on becoming the man he was always meant to be, amazing script, awesome symbolism with the stag and perfect acting equals best scene imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU

tbh that was so underwhelming, i though the acting was sub par in that scene, couldn't take it seriously. best scene for me is easily in the first season when tywin is lecturing jamie on becoming the man he was always meant to be, amazing script, awesome symbolism with the stag and perfect acting equals best scene imo http://www.youtube.c...h?v=47MazYDnmaU

Really? I thought all of them were great in that scene. Especially Alfie, his facial expressions were superb.

Really? I thought all of them were great in that scene. Especially Alfie, his facial expressions were superb.

yeh especially from isaac, his crying wasn't believable, and i would've loved to see rodrik death as it happened in the book with ramsay. but thats just my opinion :)

yeh especially from isaac, his crying wasn't believable, and i would've loved to see rodrik death as it happened in the book with ramsay. but thats just my opinion :)

Your opinion which you're entitled to but the overwhelming consensus from the majority of audience members is that the scene is extremely powerful and the acting first rate. I don't know how they could have done it better to be honest.

- "So I will only ask you once, Lord Snow, are you a brother of the Night's Watch, or a bastard boy who wants to play at war?"

- "And I thought we were done, but then he said 'Turn back around!' "

- “Theon? He's a good lad.” / “I doubt it.”

- "There are no men like me. Only me."

- "I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind."

- "If we do it your way kingslayer, you'd win. We're not doing it your way."

- Khal Drogo ripping that guy's larynx in S1 (seriously, brilliant fight)

There are so many.

Just post 1

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tvObuhT7Kpw

I think i watch this at least once a day lol.

That is an effing amazing scene.

For me, it's the final scene of season one. Obvious choice, I know, but it's extremely powerful. Daenerys emerging from the pyre unharmed, dragons suckling her teats, standing as hundreds people get down on their knees and bow their heads to her. It's just the ultimate empowerment of a previously weak and oppressed person. And it's so visceral. Compare the simplicity of the birth of the dragons - blood for blood, death for life - to the petty scheming in King's Landing...makes it clear where the real power is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8zYeN9z8XY

Your opinion which you're entitled to but the overwhelming consensus from the majority of audience members is that the scene is extremely powerful and the acting first rate. I don't know how they could have done it better to be honest.

Yeah, Isaac delivered the cry perfect, if you ask me.

The Hound to Sansa:

"Stannis is a killer, the Lannisters are killers, your father was a killer, your brother is a killer, your sons will be killers someday. The world is built by killers, so you better get used to looking at them".

Excellent line delivery by Rory McCann

For me, it has to be a Tyrion scene, but which one? Too many to choose from!

Possibly when he's in the sky cell with Mord. It made me crack, and it made me shit scared of heights, all at the same time. I haven't properly watched The Blackwater, but the bits I've seen were terrific. Peter Dinklage FTW!

Season 1:

-Tyrion's trial

-Tywin and Jaime

-War stories

-Drogo's fight

-Opening scene with the excecution

-Dany with her dragons (honestly one of the few scenes with Emilia Clark that I liked. I'm not a big fan of her)

-Jon's escape with his brothers coming around him

-Catelyn and Robb after Ned's excecution (and then we will kill them all)

-Ned in the street against Jaime

-Ned in the throne room against Cersei

-Ned in the dungeons

-Cersei and Robert (I know they changed Cersei's character but I like her more than GRRM's Cersei)

-"Call the banners"

-"Your meat... is bloody tough"

-King in the North!

-The two scenes with Varys and Littlefinger. Both start with Littlefinger staring at the Iron Throne.

Season 2:

-Theon with Balon

-Theon with Rodrik

-Theon with Lewin

-Theon with his men (last scene)

-Robb's scene with Jaime

-Every scene with Varys and Tyrion

-All of Blackwater

-Arya's scenes with Tywin

-Dany with Drogo

-"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

Archived