What is your favorite scene from the show so far?

Mark Antony

I agree with the Tyrion and Varys riddle scene.It is the writing behind it.

"Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick; a shadow on the wall...and a very small man can cast a very large shadow." With two of my favourite characters and the writing of it, think it's my favourite scene from season 2.

From season 1 though it's got to be Robert and Cersei discussing how s*** their marriage is. I think it's the combination of the acting and the writing. e.g.

R - "Don't you ever get tired?"

C - "Everyday."

R - "How long can hate hold the thing together?

C - "Well seventeen years is...quite a long time"

I really couldn't pick just one. My favorite sequence is probably Maegor's Holdfast in Blackwater. From a cinematography perspective, I loved the scene where Tyrion gave differing information about Myrcella to Pycelle, Baelish, and Varys, and the fallout where he imprisons Pycelle was a favorite of mine in both book and show. The Baelish-Varys and Robert-Cersei scenes invented for Season 1 were both excellent, and I can't forget the scene when Catelyn and Robb find out that Ned had been executed (probably my vote for the most emotional scene thus far). Lastly, who can forget the entire sequence of Tyrion's confession/trial in the Vale?

My favorite is the scene at a crossroad where Jon Snow and Ned Stark says farewell each other. Before they go on their way, Jon asks Ned about his mother, If she knows he's alive, where he is and where he is going. To me, it explains what the book is all about. It's all about Jon Snow.

My favorite is the scene at a crossroad where Jon Snow and Ned Stark says farewell each other. Before they go on their way, Jon asks Ned about his mother, If she knows he's alive, where he is and where he is going. To me, it explains what the book is all about. It's all about Jon Snow.

The last words Ned said to Jon are "I promise"

Before they go on their way, Jon asks Ned about his mother, If she knows he's alive, where he is and where he is going.

More:

"You are a Stark, you might not have my name, but you have my blood."

"Is my mother alive? Does she know about me? Where I am? Where I'm going? Does she care?"

"The next time we see each other, we'll talk about your mother. I promise."

Poor Jon, couldn't Ned have said, your mother loved you?

The Theon letter burning scene.

Jaime and his cousin in captivity, probably my favourite scene from a TV show in the past 5 years. Perfectly, and I mean perfectly, acted.

Is it a joke ?

I've never seen so much nonsense before that scene. And TV is full of nonsense.

Archived