WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS?

lord mutton

` I know that Ned, Cat and others say Renly is almost a carbon copy of Robert. They're all taken aback when they see him. The difference is that Renly is a little smaller. By this time Robert is fat so that may cloud the readers' judgement.

Edited for grammar.

I guess most handsome ever was Rhaegar, he sounds really appealing. Jamie seems to be the most handsome now alive.

I don't think Kit is cute at all as Jon, he's alright I just didn't picture Jon Snow looking like that. I picture him more Orlando Bloom looking and rugged, better looking.

I guess most handsome ever was Rhaegar, he sounds really appealing. Jamie seems to be the most handsome now alive.

I don't think Kit is cute at all as Jon, he's alright I just didn't picture Jon Snow looking like that. I picture him more Orlando Bloom looking and rugged, better looking.

Rhaegar is like Orlando/Legolas.

I know that is how I got it :cool4:

I prefer manly men, macho men. :dunno:

Well then, that's what we have in common. :V

was the first I watched about Rhaegar and Lyanna and I fell in love immediately. Those are the people who come to my mind when thinking about Rhaegar, Lyanna, and Young Robert. Aragorn is also sexy as heck, same as Robert was. Fierce warrior.

Well then, that's what we have in common. :V

was the first I watched about Rhaegar and Lyanna and I fell in love immediately. Those are the people who come to my mind when thinking about Rhaegar, Lyanna, and Young Robert. Aragorn is also sexy as heck, same as Robert was. Fierce warrior.

My fave is this one
and part 2
but I like the one you said too. BTW how could you "hide" the url with a phrase?

Aragorn as Robert yes please!

I know everyone always says that Jaime is handsome but I'm with one of the previous posters - When they describe him as looking identical to Cersei, almost like he's looking in a mirror, I can't help but think he's slightly feminine.

Yeah and...i dunno, he just doesnt do it for me.

David Tennant....:drool:

Viserys in the show is damn sexy. Like, i was all "zomg...."

Jaqen H'ghar definitely gets my vote. Both books and show!

http://images.tvtome.com/tv/images/genie_images/story/2012_usa/g/gameofthrones_jaqen3.jpg A man is sexy!

Loras counts. Book Renly sounds hot. Show Renly isnt.

Ned's pretty hot. :B

I think that Ben Barnes looks more like Jon than Kit does. He has the same body type which is lean. Kit is more muscular. Ben has eyes that are so dark that they look black.

http://i35.tinypic.com/24mfcsj.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/1f7kat.jpg

Ben can't act though and he might be too tall.

Kit can look cute in some pics but for the most part I'm not attracted to him.

Yes this???

Alright, I'm not a native English one, but I'll try to explain. xD

You have to select the part which you'd like to see linked to a website. I copied the URL of YouTube, selected 'This movie', and then you have to click on the ninth icon of the second line just above the field where you type your comments. I don't know exactly what the icon is, something grey with a tiny green circle.. (: Fill in the URL, click OK and there you go!

Archived