WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS?

lord mutton

I know everyone always says that Jaime is handsome but I'm with one of the previous posters - When they describe him as looking identical to Cersei, almost like he's looking in a mirror, I can't help but think he's slightly feminine.

I personally just have a hard time picturing a "beautiful" man with long, flowing silvery hair and violet eyes looking...well, masculine.

I think Jason Isaacs could pull it off. He kind of made Lucius Malfoy look hot.

On the topic...

I believe QCI has a point Renly is the man.

Although I like the Hound he is described as not so pretty even if you take away the scars.

I know everyone always says that Jaime is handsome but I'm with one of the previous posters - When they describe him as looking identical to Cersei, almost like he's looking in a mirror, I can't help but think he's slightly feminine.

This is what I thought. I also have the same impression of Loras - He is supposed to look quite a bit like Margaery, and all the description mention that he has feminine hair. It's not a problem (Quite the opposite) if you like the bishounen look, but if you prefer "manly", I'd go with Renly or Oberyn, really.

He's not alive, but Amok's drawing of Aegon the Conqueror is just striking.

EDIT: I mean, just look at him.

If Jaime looks like the actor who plays him then I'd say that he's attractive in the generic sense. There are too many men who look similar to me.

Sawyer from Lost and Gabriel Aubrey have a similar look. Aaron Eckhart and Dennis Leary are the unattractive versions of it.

This is what I thought. I also have the same impression of Loras - He is supposed to look quite a bit like Margaery, and all the description mention that he has feminine hair. It's not a problem (Quite the opposite) if you like the bishounen look, but if you prefer "manly", I'd go with Renly or Oberyn, really.

He's not alive, but Amok's drawing of Aegon the Conqueror is just striking.

EDIT: I mean, just look at him.

I'd do him, and I'm straight.

Renly isn't too bad either.

Jaime Lannister is "said to be the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms" (Season 1, Episode 1).

Sansa thought Renly the fairest of them all despite having seen Jaime before.

Loras seems too feminine. I'll go with Renly, the Baratheons seem to have a lot going for them. And on a side note, I'd like to add my manly opinion: nobody in the series has an air of mysterious hotness like Ashara Dayne has. Her name and everything about her....

If we're talking present day Westeros it's Jaime Lannister.

Including our dearly departed? I figure to woo ladies such as Ceresi Lannister and Lyanna Stark, Rhaegar had to be the James Dean of Westeros. I'd probably melt over some violet eyes. Haha.

Dark Horse Candidate: Jon Snow. But only because I envision him as Kit Harington.

There's also Littlefinger, not exactly masculine, but he has an essence of slyness, and he also has to practically assess his female whores ;)

He certainly is charming. But I dunno, personality counts a lot for me.

Edmure Tully is also not someone you pass over.

And among the Sadly Departed, there's Baelor Breakspearhearts

Archived