WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS?

lord mutton

I mainly agree with Queen Cersei

- Show!Jaime is very hot but book!Jaime sound slightly too feminine for my tastes but in fact I know many women who go for this type

- Renly is very handsome, no argument there

- Rhaegar is also not my cup of tea but objectivly he is very beautiful (and once I started envisioning Alex Skaarsgard playing him he became far more attractive to me)

These three are the most beautiful in a conventional sense. However I tend to think that Oberyn and Mance sound as if they are the most intriguing in the sense that they combine good looks with wit, sex appeal and a certain je ne said quoi.

I know everyone always says that Jaime is handsome but I'm with one of the previous posters - When they describe him as looking identical to Cersei, almost like he's looking in a mirror, I can't help but think he's slightly feminine.

Possible spoilers

I think that at some point Cersei mentions that as children they would often swap clothes and no one could tell the difference. Also he is famous for being handsome as well as a Kingslayer.At some point after Catelyn released him and the Tullys went looking for him, at Stoney Sept Tansy said that it is a pity that such a handsome man is wanted-or something similar.

He and Cersei are almost identical but the fact remains that she spends most of her time in Kings Landing whereas he, as a warrior, is more frequently exposed to sun, therefore looking less feminine.

In the TV series, when he is captured, his guard calls him "pretty man". So yes, Jaime is handsome, perhaps too handsome but his feminine characteristics are undermined by his strange sense of humour. Also Brienne in Harrenhal described him half corpse and half a god, Catelyn when she visited him in the cell in Riverrun he had been a prisoner for almost a year covered in mud, unwashed and all she could think was whether there ever was a man as beautiful as him.Even Jon Snow, during Robert's visit in Winterfell is disillusioned by the King and thinks that Jaime Lannister looks exactly like a king should look.

On the other hand Rhaegar being a Targaryen, blood of Valyria and a dragon, had definately something exotic and unusual. Unlike Jaime who proved to be a skilled fighter, Rhaegar was competent, almost as good as Ser Arthur Dayne but was more interested in his harp rather his sword. From the brief descriptions of him, Rhaegar must have been almost perfect.Handsome, kind, gentle,thoughtful and romantic. Arthur Dayne must have been quite handsome as well and Brandon Stark is described as a better looking man than Eddard.Robert and Renly Baratheon were also handsome, Cersei admits that she was in love with Robert till their wedding night, Renly was a heartbreaker, practically ever woman who met him, had a crush on him. Aurane Waters reminds Cersei of Rhaegar.Loras is young, handsome, Sansa had a crush on him and he looks almost exactly like Margaery but currently he is badly injured.

I just realised that a terrible faith awaits handsome men: Jaime lost his swordhand, Robert lost his true love got fat and drunk, Renly was killed by his ugly brother Stannis, Loras got burned.Rhaegar was slaughtered, Arthur Dayne as well, Brandon was tortured to death...It must be hard being handsome in Westeros

I just realised that a terrible faith awaits handsome men: Jaime lost his swordhand, Robert lost his true love got fat and drunk, Renly was killed by his ugly brother Stannis, Loras got burned.Rhaegar was slaughtered, Arthur Dayne as well, Brandon was tortured to death...It must be hard being handsome in Westeros

And it is equally hard for Beautiful women.

Yeah it definitely does not pay to be handsome in Westeros these days.

Even though I wouldn't necessarily call TV Stannis ugly. Hard, but not ugly.

This is answer. Question was "who would you turn gay for?"...

If it's based on the show, I would turn gay for Lancel, Viserys, Jon Snow, Ser Loras, Renly and I would gladly die with a clean sword for the Hound.

I forgot about Khal Drogo and Rhakaro.

And this random Thirteen dude from Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be.

http://cdn.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Game-of-Thrones-Season-2-Episode-7-01-2012-05-14.jpg

Damn!

I think I'm gay already!

Archived