Who will Justin Massey hire? (spoilers - don't read if you have not read ADWD)

thewingedwolf

It would be an interesting way to get everyone connected to the main event. Hence why i tossed that out there. Likely? lol nah.

I think the second sons will more likely be the link between Dany and Aegon (assuming Aegon is real that is)

If he succeeds in his mission and manages to keep his pants on around Asha Greyjoy, he might yet get some importance in the story. . .

I think he would have been a lot likelier to succeed in his mission if Stannis had given him the chance to take his pants OFF around Asha Greyjoy. Stannis gave him no motivation, no promise of any reward. He will abandon Stannis the moment he gets a better offer, and since Stannis basically gave him no offer whatsoever, that's not going to be tough for someone else to come up with.

I think he would have been a lot likelier to succeed in his mission if Stannis had given him the chance to take his pants OFF around Asha Greyjoy. Stannis gave him no motivation, no promise of any reward. He will abandon Stannis the moment he gets a better offer, and since Stannis basically gave him no offer whatsoever, that's not going to be tough for someone else to come up with.

Maybe he'll encounter an ugly little girl in Braavos . . . Valar Morghulis

I just want to say, if stannis gets 20,000 sellswords or even half that he is going to mess shit up in westeros. It would be glorious to behold.

I think the more important question is whether Stannis will be alive long enough to enjoy his sellswords. Things are not exactly looking up at the end of ADWD.

I read it, still doesn't look that good . . . Stannis admits that his army is starved, undermanned and on foot. I don't hope for a Bolton victory but they have the advantage in oen battle

NO man has the advantage in open battle against stannis.

I don't want to start debating Stannis as a general on this thread, however if you start one, I will gladly one ;)

Lol, there are many already. Many know my opinions on the matter, I wont rehash it here. Google alexander nevsky, and a certain icy battle.

You're right about that; Massey is no Davos. The man certainly has ambitions (he wanted to be rewarded with Winterfell or Iron Islands), it won't be long until someone realises that. I think Asha will be that person..

Lol, there are many already. Many know my opinions on the matter, I wont rehash it here. Google alexander nevsky, and a certain icy battle.

Yes I know this story. My opinions on the matter are known to many as well. If ever you feel like debating it out, you know where to find me ;)

You're right about that; Massey is no Davos. The man certainly has ambitions (he wanted to be rewarded with Winterfell or Iron Islands), it won't be long until someone realises that. I think Asha will be that person..

Th Iron Bank needs Stannis on the throne. I don't think they will allow anything to happen. That being said, if Justin Massey plays it smart and makes an ally of the IB it could pay off for him in the future

I could see Stannis dying in the winning effort by his forces. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to die even though I am not the biggest fan of his, I do enjoy the dimension his character brings.

I dont think it likely, he still has a huge part to play. He may sit the iron throne before the end.(heres hoping)

Dany has to meet him. She will be awed by his amazingness and will demand that he marry her in an unprecedented showing of baratheon polygamy.

Archived