Who will Justin Massey hire? (spoilers - don't read if you have not read ADWD)

thewingedwolf

Thats cuz you are a fool. The IB will have sellswords set up for him.

You think they're going to give stannis a blank check written on top of at least a million golden dragons amd not monitor their investment?

I agree. I don't think the IB will just let Massey go. More likely they will accompany and pay the sellswords directly rather than just give him gold.

It only workled because Brown Ben Plumm was once sworn to House Lannister

Sorry, not buying it. Those days are long gone. They're sellswords, they fight for cash money- BBP included. Gold in their pockets has to trump promissary notes From past allegiances. And on top of that, tyrion is banished by house lannister and has no current claim to the gold of casterly rock.

Makes sense but for what purpose?

"Keep reading"

It only workled because Brown Ben Plumm was once sworn to House Lannister

Brown Ben was never sworn to the Lannisters. But he knows the Rock is rich, and as Tyrion guessed from his game with him he takes things cautiously, supporting Tyrion is the best interest to the Second Sons.

Sorry, not buying it. Those days are long gone. They're sellswords, they fight for cash money- BBP included. Gold in their pockets has to trump promissary notes From past allegiances. And on top of that, tyrion is banished by house lannister and has no current claim to the gold of casterly rock.

Even if Tyrion was bannished for now, BBP knows the following

1) A Lannister always pays his debts

2) There is s*** load of gold on Casterly Rock

what do the second sons have to lose? If things don't look good, they just kill him.

Are you kidding??? They'rec currently under contract. Tyrion is a wanted escaped slave that has no power of any sort in westeros. Its not like he has underground supporters waiting for him in westeros. His remaining family wants him dead.

I agree. I don't think the IB will just let Massey go. More likely they will accompany and pay the sellswords directly rather than just give him gold.

Who will command the sellswords? Will it be the IB or Massey?

By the way, If Massey wants to attack the Iron Islands, he could simply say he's acting on Stannis commands. Who is to stop him from doing that?

Bran is sweet, he doesn't want Theon dead, even though he totally should. If it were Arya... totally different story. Bran has another purpose.

Ya this goes back to a point that was made by myself ans several others that there is more the cyrpts of Winterfell than meets the eye. I think Bran's interest is more to go back to Winterfell (in one form or another) than seeing Theon dead

Who will command the sellswords? Will it be the IB or Massey?

By the way, If Massey wants to attack the Iron Islands, he could simply say he's acting on Stannis commands. Who is to stop him from doing that?

Massey will command them.

Ya this goes back to a point that was made by myself ans several others that there is more the cyrpts of Winterfell than meets the eye. I think Bran's interest is more to go back to Winterfell (in one form or another) than seeing Theon dead

Mayhaps. Bran may want Theon alive in order to bring about Ramsay's downfall. Anyway we are derailing.

Are you kidding??? They'rec currently under contract. Tyrion is a wanted escaped slave that has no power of any sort in westeros. Its not like he has underground supporters waiting for him in westeros. His remaining family wants him dead.

wanted escaped slave of a dead man of a city that, according to Tyrion's and BBP's estimation, is likely to get its ass kicked and its slaves released. If all else fails, BBP will just bring his head to Cersei.

Archived