Stannis & Dany

Zared

Killing his brother wasn't the "right" thing to do, it was the smart thing to do. Renly's host=100,000. Stannis's host=5,000. Stannis knew he wouldn't win that won. And neither Renly nor Daenerys were Robert's heir, so he would not find it the just thing to do; if he bent the knee.

Personal opinion as a reader.I'm talking about Stannis' opinion on what's right and what's not. He wouldn't be in conflict with his brother if he didn't believe he had every right do do so. And it is not even important for it to be true(or for us to find it believable) it is just important that Stann believes it is. I am saying,to cut long story short,Stannis is kind of man who would do whatever is necessary if he finds it to be the right thing to do.If it means to bend the knee...than that's it. I don't want him to but I believe he is capable of it.

He wouldn't if he believed her to be the tyrant but if he believed her to be AA and he thought it was right he would do it. He's the only one strong enough to actually do this. And again I am not saying she's better and deserves it more I am saying Stann is the man who would reject power for the sake of his own believes.

It's not likely that any lords will flock to her. She's foreign, has lots of unwanted people during winter, the lords smallfolks will be killed by Dothraki or Ironborn, and Dany will probably go all 'BLOOD AND FIRE' on Aegon, claiming he's a fake and getting the Dance of Dragons Martin promised.

She has Barristan Selmy, and probably Tyrion Lannister and Jorah Mormont. That may count against her with some people - it will gain her sympathies with others. They are not lords, but they are noble, and the lords will deal with them as equals.

As for bringing lots of unwanted people during winter, she will probably bring food in addition to these people. Anybody who brings food to Westeros will be welcome. Even if it sails on Ironborn vessels.

Yes that they are. Omg incest is becoming a trend now. Even true blood is practising it. Gross.

True Blood?

They are making their claims as Baratheons, which they are not. They were not legitimized like the Great Bastards, and they rely on the lords 'acceptance' of them not being bastards to sit on the throne. If it was looking bad then the lords would simply call them bastards and be done with them (the common people believe it, so it's most likely the lords to as well)

True Blood?

They are making their claims as Baratheons, which they are not. They were not legitimized like the Great Bastards, and they rely on the lords 'acceptance' of them not being bastards to sit on the throne. If it was looking bad then the lords would simply call them bastards and be done with them (the common people believe it, so it's most likely the lords to as well)

Its a stupid vamp show on the same network as game of thrones.

Nah, stannis has no claim anymore. He lost hardcore in the battle. But anyways this is not relevant.

The question is, maybe stannis was loyal to aerys and thus maybe he will bend the knee for aery's heir.

[mod] The thread is not an invitation to play silly playground games of 'my fave character can kick your fave character's ass, so there'. Any more of that nonsense and the thread gets closed and the ban-hammer comes out. [/mod]

Archived