The reason you dont understand Dany and I do .

TheZone

Oh dear, Princess Anna, your OP has made me realize how very unlike any character I am. Does this mean I will never understand a single character in the book? Does this mean that the author of the stories cannot understand his characters because he doesn't fit any of their descriptions? Oh shit, does this mean that you have three dragons? Should I be on the look-out for platinum-haired, purple-eyed teenage girls who will burn my dress and then crucify my friends? Fuck!!!!!!!

But seriously, OP, sharing gender and age with a character does not mean you know them. Dany's a human, not a simple bot. If your principle was true then I'd be able to understand Theon completely (i like him and try hard to understand him fully) just because we share the same age and gender.

But its your argument! Read your OP! Im not defending the other characters. Im just saying you cant defend her on the grounds that she is a teenage girl!

I do not agree with Dany on every front nor most of them, but I see what kind of reasoning she used to make some decisions like sleeping with Daario, being idealistic and trying to stop all slavery on slavers bay, and letting all of her "children" follow her. Many of the reasons people hate on her I understand, do I agree with everything she did NO but her process of reasoning is something I experience around me all the time. Girls who have sex with boyfriends because they love them and want to keep them, me trying to stop pollution ( i know i wont succeed but I still want to save the world)Maybe I should have explained this more clearly but this is why we have discussion.

Oh dear, Princess Anna, your OP has made me realize how very unlike any character I am. Does this mean I will never understand a single character in the book? Does this mean that the author of the stories cannot understand his characters because he doesn't fit any of their descriptions? Oh shit, does this mean that you have three dragons? Should I be on the look-out for platinum-haired, purple-eyed teenage girls who will burn my dress and then crucify my friends? Fuck!!!!!!!

Dont worry we just need to find a guy with a three pronged blue beard, a mustache and some sexually explicit weaponary to distract her!

That's false. You don't have to be something to understand how it works. On the contrary, you need to maintain a distance. Your experience as a teenage girl only taints your understanding and creates bias. Not all the teenage girl have something in common. You're simply generalizing.

LOL. I've never read so many funny replies in a single thread. But guys stop being mean to the poor OP. She's just putting forward an idea, we know its wrong but let's not hurt any feelings here.

Dont worry its all fun on here I get that i wont get my feelings hurt.

Archived