The reason you dont understand Dany and I do .

TheZone

Everything Dany thinks was thought up by GRRM (who, if I remember correctly, is not, nor has ever been, a teenage girl).

:lmao: I read this.... and now lemonade is all over the keyboard

By the way your Sig is legendary.

My dear Sir (or maam) I am just a believer and a supporter. The oncoming storm is the true legent :bowdown:

Αlso at the op: Being a little over 20 doesn't mean you have forget how being a teen feels...

Im just saying you cant forgive a person of mass murder because she is a "Hormonal Teenager".

Ok so everyone who is a lord or king is a mass murder Robb, Ned, Robert, hell even Jon, Joffrey , Cercei, Littlefinger. So that argument does not count.

My dear Sir (or maam) I am just a believer and a supporter. The oncoming storm is the true legent :bowdown:

Also at the op: Being a little over 20 doesn't mean you have forget how being a teen feels...

Its Ser. Silence will fall when the question is asked.

Ok so everyone who is a lord or king is a mass murder Robb, Ned, Robert, hell even Jon, Joffrey , Cercei, Littlefinger. So that argument does not count.

But its your argument! Read your OP! Im not defending the other characters. Im just saying you cant defend her on the grounds that she is a teenage girl!

I dont understand me being white has anything to do with the way I think , I grew up around Hartford CT and very diverse place so I have been exposed to a lot of cultures.

You picked two aspects of her being (gender and age) that align with you, and then proceed to state that because you share those attributes you are uniquely equipped to "understand" her. However, it's clear that her race/culture is just as important to her personality as the other two. Since you are not a female, teenaged Targeryen, I don't understand why you feel that you own the only set of keys to her personality.

Explination si vous plait.

Its Ser. Silence will fall when the question is asked.

Apologies Sir(it wasn't on your profile)

It's all still waiting for him: the fields of Trenzalore, the fall of the Eleventh, and the question! The first question! The question that must never be answered, hidden in plain sight.

...because she can.

Obviously she can't

Αlso at the op: Being a little over 20 doesn't mean you have forget how being a teen feels...

I did not mean it like that, what i meant is that reading all of the books as a teen, so I am going to some of the things like Sansa, Jon, Dany (and I mean a little) as all of the teens in the book , so being over 20 does not mean you dont remember but you dont exactly remember I was 12 4 years ago but I dont remember how it was to be a pre teen exactly, or the mindset of a preteen.

Marcher Lord GRRM was not a teenage girl , but Paris was and he obviously researched how they think.

So women do remember how teenage girls think? :) Or is it that only the ones who don't entirely support Dany don't remember and people like Paris and female Dany fans do? And where is your cut-off age, I wonder? I'm 20 and I don't consider myself a teenager anymore, but my memory seems fine.

This thread is so much fun! Girl powa! Dany just wants to have fun thats all she really wants. Guys know I understand, I have been enlightened. Everything she does is excusable becaus of teenageness! :drunk:

A lot of people hate on Dany , but I have the one thing that will de-bunk every argument that you have against her.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGE GIRL, I AM.

Women dont remember how we think, men can never hope to understand, so stop the fighting or hating how stupid or unfit she is, she is a teenage girl who was never groomed to be queen, who gets thrown into a situation with unlimited power. Whatever Viserys told her is what she knows and believes, when you have been told all ur life something finding out its not true is hard to take. Jon, Robb, Arya , Sansa ,Bran, and all of the other Stark children(well minus Sansa) where prepared to be in the north, each one of them had mentores or someone looking out for them , Dany did not. I am 16 going on 17 I understand they way she thinks and what she does , you dont easy as that.

Wow, your post is almost as attention-seeking as Daenerys herself.

Even more reason to hate her.

Archived