What is with all this Jon obsession?

Viserys's Queen

Jon is the son of the Dragon and the Wolf-maiden, Jon is AAR OMG! Jon is the prince who was promised! Jon Jon and Jon. He is a deserter of the nights watch and all I hear is praise about how awesome he is.

Please can we all make a conscious decision to stop with the subliminal and, on purpose hate threads?

You are allowed to hate whomever you want. No one should get mad at you for hating them. No one should disagree with the reasons why you hate them. It's how you feel. But no one should monitor your opinions or even really care why you feel the way you do. Then try and make you change your opinion just because you don't like exactly what they like. You can even make a top ten list of the people you hate on the top ten thread.

You can go to the confession thread and state that you hate someone. Do you have to make a whole thread about how much you hate them?

He's probably going to be the main hero of the story and have some cliche' stupid secret background (L+R = J, obviously). GRRM did fairly well at dodged some tired old literary paths, but others he's heading down full-tilt. I don't like Jon, I find him dull, but he probably will be AAR with the way things are going.

I think the books shows why...

Obvious troll is obvious

You mean the *Jon obsession*?

You are allowed to hate whomever you want. You can even make a top ten list of the people you hate.

You can go to the confession thread and state that you hate someone. Do you have to make a whole thread about how much you hate them?

I am out of likes but I agree with you 100%

He's probably going to be the main hero of the story and have some cliche' stupid secret background (L+R = J, obviously). GRRM did fairly well at dodged some tired old literary paths, but others he's heading down full-tilt. I don't like Jon, I find him dull, but he probably will be AAR with the way things are going.

You have a point thank you. and for everyone; I dont hate Jon.

Well he does happen to be one of the 2 main characters of the series (Dany being the other)

You can't expect 100% of the forums to side with Dany. It's close to a 50-50 for Jon or Dany fans.

This calls for a Bud Light poll thread...

One of the two main characters? Hello, where is Tyrion in that one? Tyrion has 47 chapters, Jon has 42, Daenerys has 31, two less than Arya, who has 33 chapters. (: Even Sansa has 24 chapters.

Well he does happen to be one of the 2 main characters of the series (Dany being the other)

You can't expect 100% of the forums to side with Dany. It's close to a 50-50 for Jon or Dany fans.

This calls for a Bud Light poll thread...

I'd disagree with that. There are a lot more Jon fans on this board than Dany.

As for me, Jon's been one of my favorite characters since the very first chapter. I loved him as soon as I read the conversation between him and Bran, even before the direwolves were found. I liked him even when he was at his most emo, loved him when he deserted and loved him in Dance. Reading his attack was almost as hard as reading the RW the first time.

Archived