Character Who Need to Get Together

Brienne and Sansa as WK suggests

Neo's suggestion of Ramsey and Joff. (with Gregor added for some spice) They'd make the great other shit his pants.

Illyrio and Manderly, foodbros in arms.

Tormund and Thoros or Robert- quite a drinking contest, Thoros would be a better representative of the Red Faith than Mel, and Robert a better king to deal with than Stannis

Arianne and Margaery, possibly with Olenna- like to see how their conversation would go, with Marg listening to someone with plenty of sexual experience, and i would like to see how Olenna and Arianne would get along

Loras and JonCon- both lost the men (of royalty) they loved most; JonCon could provide some understanding and perspective to Loras

Jon and Barristan- LC of celibate orders, both men of honor dealing in troubled times with monarchs giving them headaches

Jaime and The Hound.

Best Buddy Cop Movie Ever right there. Fuck. Yeah.

Viserys and Joff would be a funny thing. "Hey...lets cut that guy's head off!" "I AM THE DRAGON AND....I SAY YES! WE SHALL!"

Melisandre and Catelyn would be fun!

Jon and Dany should meet, yes.

Dany and Jaime- gives him a chance to make amends and put the "rightful" Targaryen on the throne.

Jon Snow and Melisandre- Jon will become her new champion

Sansa and Willas Tyrell- Alliance with powerful southron house to help her take Winterfell and a relationship with a potentially less abusive partner than the ones she's found so far.

Archived