LoneStarCon 2013

Everything is bigger in Texas!!!

Get your shit together and your boots laced up!

It's time to kick it up!!!!

EDIT:

Here is the list as I see it so far. Please update the thread if I've missed anyone or have anything incorrect. Also if you post your hotel I'll add it here.

Attending:

LuckyPierre (RiverWalk)

Mandy

LacyinTX (RiverCenter)

WrathofTinyKittens

The X's

Howdyphillip

lady narcissi (RiverCenter)

Regina & Fenryng

Master of Coin

John Picacio

makotohanabi

Ser Scot (RiverCenter)

Neal

the maid of woodlynne

Cuellar

Baitac

boiled leather (RiverWalk)

Redwoman (RiverWalk)

racebannon42

Sir Knight Somerville

Dracarys (RiverCenter)

Tycho (RiverCenter)

Padraig

Ser Camaris

Elder Sister

Ser Osis of Liver

Ravenhair

Chataya de Fleury

Mistress F Fragile Love

Domhall

Lord O'Bones

Tully

Beniowa

Lord Dracarys

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently negotiating getting to San Antonio. I'm saving money for it, we're looking into what to do...and kinda putting our collective feet down that unless it is life threatening, i don't care if a relative is in the hospital.

Might be too early, but some logistical questions. Looking at the 2013 site, the hotels listed and the convention center are not connected - nor are they next to each other. Looks like they are from 1/5th to a 1/4 mile away. Is there anyone in SA that can confirm that? that's not really a huge distance, but walking back to your hotel at 4am after a night of Valyrian Dragon Breaths may not be the most fun.

We are currently negotiating getting to San Antonio. I'm saving money for it, we're looking into what to do...and kinda putting our collective feet down that unless it is life threatening, i don't care if a relative is in the hospital.

Might be too early, but some logistical questions. Looking at the 2013 site, the hotels listed and the convention center are not connected - nor are they next to each other. Looks like they are from 1/5th to a 1/4 mile away. Is there anyone in SA that can confirm that? that's not really a huge distance, but walking back to your hotel at 4am after a night of Valyrian Dragon Breaths may not be the most fun.

Chances are they will be announcing the party hotel close to the time to start booking rooms. Denver was set up like this as well, and it's not really that bad. That said, we have found it immensely convenient to get rooms in the party hotel.

Archived