Darrio Naharis cast- Ed Skrein

tyrions sliced nose

Could not be more underwhelmed, based on looks alone. Looks rogueish enough (in a modern, Guy Ritchie sense) but not quite how I imagined Daario. Willing to give him a shot though.

Edit: Interview with him for a previous film. Could be talking about Daario at the start ... http://youtu.be/Lg9mevzXVzg

If thats correct, I would be "pleased". Grey Worm is alright but will need to put on a bit of muscle, and Daario isnt as "dark" as I would like, but I guess thats nothing a little tanning lotion cant fix hehe :cool4:

As someone said over at WiC, eunnuchs are not as developed as the rest of people when it comes to muscles, so it is normal GW looks a little bit young and not like Scwharzie.

Daario will be soooo easy to hate! =D

Come on, bring on Vargo and Val and it shall be over ! ^^

As someone said over at WiC, eunnuchs are not as developed as the rest of people when it comes to muscles, so it is normal GW looks a little bit young and not like Scwharzie.

Daario will be soooo easy to hate! =D

Come on, bring on Vargo and Val and it shall be over ! ^^

The Unsullied are supposed to be the only fighting force that can stand toe-to-toe with a dothraki horde in open battle, and since they train from a very young age, im guessing they're gonna look physically intimidating(not Arnie size but still fit), Plus they elect this guy as their leader so im guessing he should look the part physically

The Unsullied are supposed to be the only fighting force that can stand toe-to-toe with a dothraki horde in open battle, and since they train from a very young age, im guessing they're gonna look physically intimidating(not Arnie size but still fit), Plus they elect this guy as their leader so im guessing he should look the part physically

Not really. Unsullied fight in phalanx, right? It's the power of the collective unit over the individual that is important. That and they don't feel pain.

"They fight in formation as light infantry, equipped with short spears, swords, round shields, and distinctive spiked caps. They fight fearlessly and obey without question. Their elite, highly specialized training makes them most effective in their phalanx formation." you got the phalanx part right but it also says "The only vice left for the Unsullied is food, so they often grow fat." Now im not trying to say that I want him to be fat or look like a bodybuilder all im saying is that he should look like he's well fed(meaning has a bit more meat on his bones than what ive seen from the pics)

The rap video is dumb and cheesy (but hey Mark Walberg started off there too), but he comes off pretty good in the interview. Btw he's talking about whatever film is premiering not GoT. He's good looking enough in a roguish way, which is part of Daario's charm. I think he'll do just fine.

Am I the only one who hopes they drop the blue beard? It just seems like something that will look silly on the screen, despite its fidelity to the books.

He's... white? Is that from the books? Because I neved really pictured him as white.

akajea is right, he's described as being paler than Jorah in the books. So it's not whitewashing, per se... But the casting directors did ask for "any ethnicity but caucasian", so I'm a bit disappointed.

Thanks guys :)

I wasn't trying to accuse them of whitewashing, I honestly didn't remember how he had been described and I always pictured him as more dark skinned. And I remember the casting director had said that... well...

Where is Daario from anyway?

Archived