Shippin' Stansa

Well, just about anyone would have be better than Joffrey. Since this is all in good fun, judging just by the men we have seen (so not counting Harry the Heir and Willas Tyrell whose family turned her into a patsy for murder anyway) who would be considered more or less a possibility, there's not many to choose from.

A Frey won't even be considered. I doubt she would stay married to Tyrion. Another Lannister is just as likely as a Frey. Aegon (if not a fake) is a Targaryen/Martell who would consider the Starks enemies because the massacre of his family during the war, so he's out; as is Oberyn Martell, for similar reasons, who is unmarried, but, involved with someone else. Jon, if he lives, as far as anyone is concerned, is still her bastard half-brother who is bound by vows; that's not going to happen. Edric Storm is a bastard. I can't remember their ages, but, I am fairly certain they're younger than her, so I doubt Pod or Devan Seaworth would be considered. Unless she plans on finding a husband from the Free Cities, assuming Selyse dies, Stannis may as well be it.

Sorry Sansa, Stannis is taken; this is one lemony lemoncake you can't have. I'm shipping Jon and Stannis based on out of context quotes and inneundo.

The red woman walked beside Jon down the steps. “His Grace is growing fond of you.

Stannis gave a curt nod. “Your father was a man of honor. He was no friend to me, but I saw his worth. Your brother was a rebel and a traitor who meant to steal half my kingdom, but no man can question his courage. What of you?”

Does he want me to say I love him?

The big knight flushed. “You have a bold tongue in the king’s solar, boy.”

“Be quiet,” Stannis snapped. “Lord Snow, attend me.”

Jon’s tone was wary. What does he want of me?

He means to plunder our armory, Jon realized. Food and clothing, land and castles, now weapons. He draws me in deeper every day.

Marsh hesitated. “Lord Snow, I am not one to bear tales, but there has been talk that you are becoming too … too friendly with Lord Stannis.

It is known.

I'm really hoping Sansa , if she is to marry again, will not be doing it for purely political reasons. In fact, I would really love to see her escape that concept entirely.

Or, if she so desires, come into some control without having to surrender her claim to any marriage partner.

I know this is...touchy, to bring up. But the book itself has built up the possibility of Sansa and Sandor. Given that alone, if i am to root for her ending up with someone, it's him. Unapologetic sansan fan, yes i am :cool4:

Im not into shipping but i like this one it needs to happen. Stannis needs a wife with some courtly manners and a personality. The absolute perfect political marriage. Sign me up for a cabin on your ship. :commie:

While I'm all about Stavos, this ship actually makes a lot of sense as the poster above has said. Also, I feel like Stannis' coldness would slowly melt if he began to feel like he, for once in his life, got something he deserved.

While I'm all about Stavos, this ship actually makes a lot of sense as the poster above has said. Also, I feel like Stannis' coldness would slowly melt if he began to feel like he, for once in his life, got something he deserved.

Yes, a pretty, young wife as compensation for all his hardships?

Jasmine would like a word with you.

Oh yeah opposites work good look how many mousey men ( i fit into this category slightly) have outgoing powerfull female companions.

Oh yeah opposites work good look how many mousey men ( i fit into this category slightly) have outgoing powerfull female companions.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but in my field seeing bookish/mousy types with gregarious/business-minded partners is quite common.

ETA: Regardless of which sex fills which role.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but in my field seeing bookish/mousy types with gregarious/business-minded partners is quite common.

ETA: Regardless of which sex fills which role.

Nope not sarcasm poor sentence structure and bad typing,

With Sansa saying being a queen is all she ever wanted this ship should float as well as Nedbert.

I think it would be best for Sansa to look at the KL and IT when the war is over to look at all the potential and ex husbands and say f*ck this shit I had about enough of it and goes and does whatever she wants leaving them to play their power games. Girl deserves some happiness. Only way I would consider this ship was if they met and she showed any interest herself in this which is highly unlikely. At this moment...I am holding my fingers crossed for Sandor and her to reunite.

I'm really hoping Sansa , if she is to marry again, will not be doing it for purely political reasons. In fact, I would really love to see her escape that concept entirely.

Or, if she so desires, come into some control without having to surrender her claim to any marriage partner.

My perfect ending for Sansa has her as a Westorosi Elizabeth I with her lover and loyal Captain of the King's Guard by her side.

I think it would be best for Sansa to look at the KL and IT when the war is over to look at all the potential and ex husbands and say f*ck this shit I had about enough of it and goes and does whatever she wants leaving them to play their power games. Girl deserves some happiness. Only way I would consider this ship was if they met and she showed any interest herself in this which is highly unlikely. At this moment...I am holding my fingers crossed for Sandor and her to reunite.

Yeah Sandor has a boat in this race

But she told Arya she would be a queen and have lion kids. Arya pointed out they would be stags.

Its got foreshadowing too. its a solid ship.

My perfect ending for Sansa has her as a Westorosi Elizabeth I with her lover and loyal Captain of the King's Guard by her side.

I'm not sure how Sansa would end up on the Iron Throne, especially unmarried and not really on the way to producing heirs. That's simply a powder keg waiting to explode into a new succession war, and then we're right back where we started.

In all likelihood, an unmarried woman is not going to be considered a stable ruler of much. A woman who wants to remain free, like Leyton's eldest unmarried daughter, is not going to find herself with much power in the world unless things change very drastically.

I'm not sure how Sansa would end up on the Iron Throne, especially unmarried and not really on the way to producing heirs. That's simply a powder keg waiting to explode into a new succession war, and then we're right back where we started.

In all likelihood, an unmarried woman is not going to be considered a stable ruler of much. A woman who wants to remain free, like Leyton's eldest daughter, is not going to find herself with much power in the world unless things change very drastically.

By drastic change, you mean a kingdom wide civil war, harsh winter and invasion by supernatural ice beings? :P

No but seriously think about it: Dany dies fighting the others. Jon dies shortly after-Sansa is his closest adult relative and takes the throne. After her, it passes to Rickon and his heirs.

No but seriously think about it: Dany dies fighting the others. Jon dies shortly after-Sansa is his closest adult relative and takes the throne. After her, it passes to Rickon and his heirs.

If the Targaryens seize the throne through Aegon but he along with Jon and Dany died the throne would just go back to Aerys' next of kin which are the Baratheons. If there are no more then it goes to his kin after that which are the Martells.

It's like Jon being related to the Stark kids who have Tully blood but not ever having a claim to Riverrun because of it.

I think the Baratheons will either die out or there will just be Edric Storm who became a Baratheon. If Stannis was smart he'd set Selyse aside and find someone else to provide him an heir.

If the Targaryens seize the throne through Aegon but he along with Jon and Dany died the throne would just go back to Aerys' next of kin which are the Baratheons. If there are no more then it goes to his kin after that which are the Martells.

It's like Jon being related to the Stark kids who have Tully blood but not ever having a claim to Riverrun because of it.

I think the Baratheons will either die out or there will just be Edric Storm who became a Baratheon. If Stannis was smart he'd set Selyse aside and find someone else to provide him an heir.

Don't rain on my parade. :crying:

Archived