Fantasy Football General Discussion - 2012

RaceBannon42

I'd like to consider the Expertsness of my team for next year. Get back to me?

I was very lucky for a lot of this year in terms of injuries. I lost people for a few games here and there, but most of my top guys stayed intact through the season. And the only really big trade I made panned out, with Lynch really giving me a big upgrade at RB.

Well, lost one finals because my opponent put up 191 (Jaxom) and lost another because my opponent put up 249 (WJ). Those 249 points were about 70 points higher than any team had scored in that league all damn season. Pretty sure it's the highest score ever in that league's history. Sweet suffering fuck. Sometimes you're the hammer (last week) and sometimes you're the nail (this week).

The loss to WJ happened in a money league so I guess WJ really wanted to send his girls to college. In fairness that's a marginally more productive use than all the booze I would've bought with it.

Well, lost one finals because my opponent put up 191 (Jaxom) and lost another because my opponent put up 249 (WJ). Those 249 points were about 70 points higher than any team had scored in that league all damn season. Pretty sure it's the highest score ever in that league's history. Sweet suffering fuck. Sometimes you're the hammer (last week) and sometimes you're the nail (this week).

The loss to WJ happened in a money league so I guess WJ really wanted to send his girls to college. In fairness that's a marginally more productive use than all the booze I would've bought with it.

Yeah that was pretty crazy. My team came to play this week.

1 for 3 in finals. and the win was in my big money league so i'm pretty satisfied. not my best year but not my worst.

did much better in my rankings than in my leagues, which is much more important for me.

and it looks like tom brady won his fantasy league this year because he as definitely going against hernandez in the final.

Yeah that was pretty crazy. My team came to play this week.

Yeah How about that boy Romo. Put up 45 points in my off board leauge to clinch me a championship there :P

Also, If you have any openings I will be around next year to play in some of yalls leauges :P

EDIT: I thought all was lost when Gronk got hurt byt a couple of ninja pickups in Moeaki and Pitta clenched it for me :)

Well, I was in six fantasy leagues this year (four for money). I made the playoffs in five of them (all four money leagues). Unfortunately, I lost in the semi-finals in both Experts :( and in my largest money league but, still, third or fourth place in that league is more than breaking even so I don't feel too bad about that. I am in the finals in the other three smaller money leagues. All in all, probably a little bit better than I usually do ;)

Well, in both leagues that I lost in the semis (Experts and my largest money league) I lost out to place 4th :( I won all the other leagues I was in - my own long-standing money league and two other smaller money leagues. It was kind of nice to win my league again (virtually all the same members for 12 years). I used to dominate that league year-in and year-out but over the years the others have caught up to me and I had been suffering a drought for several years :D

I still have two championship games underway (hate W17 leagues) and have a couple of roster decisions.

I need a QB and have four choices (play 1) - Matt Ryan (TB), Colin Kaepernick (Az), Ben Roethlisberger (Cle), Phil Rivers (Oak).

I grabbed Kaep and Rivers off waivers. Normally Ryan would be a no-brainer, but I fear a preseason type appearance.

Plus I need a RB - McFadden (@SD) or Montell Owens (@Ten).

I am also benching Julio for Kenny Britt (vs Jax) out of the same Atl fears. Good move?

Archived