Most anticipated storylines for Winds of Winter.

TheeMikeHoncho

-Jon's fate has to be number 1. To me he is the main character in the book along with Dany and Tyrion.

-The white walkers have been talked about, with very little action since the beginning. Bring them on!

-Dany coming to Westeros with Tyrion, Jorah and Selmy

-And finally, GRRM, please focus the story and limit the POV's. Not everything in your head has to be included in the story and oftentimes it muddles up the narrative. I truly am afraid that so many loose ends will never be tied up by the time the books are over.

Then what is the point of A song of ice and fire? Dany = Fire , Jon = Ice :)

I look at the ice and fire concept in one person, rather than two. That's where I truly see R+L = J coming in --> Jon's roots revealed and both ice and fire in his veins. Jon fulfilling his destiny as AA in TWOW that's gotta be the most ancticipated storyline! I mean c'mon people, the wound was SMOKING when he was stabbed by the stewards. What else could that possibly be?

I look at the ice and fire concept in one person, rather than two. That's where I truly see R+L = J coming in --> Jon's roots revealed and both ice and fire in his veins. Jon fulfilling his destiny as AA in TWOW that's gotta be the most ancticipated storyline! I mean c'mon people, the wound was SMOKING when he was stabbed by the stewards. What else could that possibly be?

Yup this is what I think as well, but I rather not it come true, It is too easy. I rather be Jon just be a normal bastard, Ned bastard, Brandon bastard whichever. I am sure GRRM will find a way to navigate himself out of this one.

I just want GRRM to hurry with his plan with Dany so she can start moving to Westeros.

Looking forward for Davos/Rickon, Jon, Sansa and Citadel

Me too. I want her to get to Westeros already.

Then what is the point of A song of ice and fire? Dany = Fire , Jon = Ice :), If she doesn't get the westeros much better, I am rooting for Aegon and Sansa as King and Queen of Westeros anyway :cheers:

You're kidding with the last part,right?

Dany for queen! :commie: xD

Most looking forward to:

Jon's survival and going on the run from the NW

Tyrion's meddling in the battle of Mereen

Arya becoming a FM and going after her list

Oldtown and whatever Marwyn is up to

Dragons, dragons, dragons

Sansa breaking out of the Vale

Most looking forward to:

Jon's survival and going on the run from the NW

Tyrion's meddling in the battle of Mereen

Arya becoming a FM and going after her list

Oldtown and whatever Marwyn is up to

Dragons, dragons, dragons

Sansa breaking out of the Vale

You think Jon'll leave the NW?

I agree with the rest of your list though. :)

I want to be excited for Dany, she used to be one of my favorite characters, but I can't believe how pathetic she's gotten. I genuinely thought I was dealing with another character when I read she actually chained up her dragons. If she cared for them so much and believed they shared blood and all that she would have found a better option than locking them away to rage and hurt and get all riled up, because we all know how THAT ended. Honestly, I'm most excited for Tyrion, Arya, and Sansa. I've always loved how they were written and I love their characters more than their plot lines. I couldn't believe Sansa just fell completely off the map to make room for a nonsense prince who crossed continents just to get burnt to a crisp. I never understood that.

Rant aside, I'm really excited for those three. Hopefully Jon's still alive because his decisions seem to have been some of the only sensible ones made on the wall...I'm trying to get back into the series but I finished adwd like a year ago so I'm probably forgetting key details.

I'm really curious what will happen with Mellisandre actually...

While we don't know Jon's fate yet... we know one thing... if he doesn't have a pulse she will try to burn him. We know that a sacrifice of king's blood might bring on something awesome... and Jon does have King's blood. Besides the fact that he has Stark's blood who were the kings of the north for a very long time in the past, and his brother restored that claim... then the fact that even though its under a different title, the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch used to be kings of the wall... and if the theory of him being Rheagar's son is true... he was/is like a super king xD

I wonder what would happen if Jon was sacrificed to the flames...

I want to be excited for Dany, she used to be one of my favorite characters, but I can't believe how pathetic she's gotten. I genuinely thought I was dealing with another character when I read she actually chained up her dragons. If she cared for them so much and believed they shared blood and all that she would have found a better option than locking them away to rage and hurt and get all riled up, because we all know how THAT ended. Honestly, I'm most excited for Tyrion, Arya, and Sansa. I've always loved how they were written and I love their characters more than their plot lines. I couldn't believe Sansa just fell completely off the map to make room for a nonsense prince who crossed continents just to get burnt to a crisp. I never understood that.

Rant aside, I'm really excited for those three. Hopefully Jon's still alive because his decisions seem to have been some of the only sensible ones made on the wall...I'm trying to get back into the series but I finished adwd like a year ago so I'm probably forgetting key details.

Dany locked up her dragons because one of them killed a little girl. She was trying to protect the people of Mereen.

And I can't wait to read about Tyrion, Arya, and Sansa as well. :)

Archived