Confessions... Say what! v4

Night Gathers

Oh, I see. Book Tyrion has lots of fans, but TV Tyrion has even more. Will they make Sansa refuse to kneel in the show, or look past that detail to avoid viewers' anger?

It wouldn't make sense if she got blamed for the RW too, but it could happen -.-

I hope not. It was such a bad ass thing for her to do, she couldn't run, it would be stupid but she wouldn't kneel either. At least, she kept the tiny proud she could get from that situation, that shows how strong she had become.

ok here's my confessions:

1. I like the Boltons. There I said it.

2. I like the Greyjoys. all of them even Asha..

3. Im in love with Jon Snow. . :blushing:

4. I cried like a baby after the Red Wedding. My kids started crying and asked me what was wrong.

5. Dany sucksI don't even know a better word to use here. And I was a Targ supporter. Now I'm hoping Aegon is not a murmur's farce

6. I'm hoping littlefinger helps sansa regain winterfell

7. I want Stannis as king.

8. AFFC was my favorite book.

9 I am PISSEd that Jorah has a slave tattoo on his face.

10. Tyrion is NOT one of my favorite characters. I can't stand the whole "where do whores go"...

11. Melisandre has grown on me. and I hope her visions are real.

12. I hated Catelyn Tully from the season 1, one of the first scenes when she eyeballs Jon. I was like WTH? Why she so cold..but when Robb was murdered and she tore at her face..It just made me feel like I would've done the same. I wouldve gone mad crazy. It was too real a moment. and I undestood her.

13. I am actually secretly in love with Sandor not Jon (omg plz don't judge me)

In this moment, are:

1. Catelyn is one of my favourite characters, but I don't like Lady Stoneheart at all.

2. Sansa is one of my favourites too.

3. I like Arya, but I've always thought she was carefully constructed to be an "easy to like" female character.

4. That being said, I don't like how the series (and some readers) suggest masculine/tomboysh behaviour should be much more celebrated and admired than feminine traits.

5.That's why I love Sansa. Martin is making her challenge the norm of society within the boundaries of said society, instead of making the easy path for the reader to like her (meaning, making her a "rebel").

6. I like Dany and she's one of my favorites. For all criticism and hate the characters gets, people tend to forget she is fifteen. She is still learning. I find it funny people keep complaining characters should have some flaws , some weaknesses, but also complain when they're nothing short of perfect (specially female ones - and Tyrion). Which leads to...

7. Jon. From all the POVs, he is the least of my favourites. And he was my favourite in the first book. But he is so... perfect. So noble. So WHINY. I hope this changes soon.

9. J+D. Yeah!

10. Even though Dany one of my favourites, I want her to die in the end. A great death. The Targaryens had their time, and it already ended.

I actually like Roose. He's one of the most badass characters in Westeros, but I still want him to die a horrible death.

As much as I like him, I think Ned was dumb. Really, really dumb.

If Stannis and Davos survive till the end, I couldn't care less what happens to everyone else.

A part of me thinks Dany will end up with Tyrion

I still haven't forgiven Jaime for throwing Bran out the window

1) I think it's more likely Tyrion will end up with Sansa (she says ducking!) - although Dany would work just as well;)

2) I find it really easy to forgive most of the characters (except for Ramsey Bolton, of course).

3) I'm convinced Tywin was in on Joffrey's murder and that this will come out in the end.

4) Although his arc is one of the most interesting in the book I find Jon Snow the character incredibly boring.

5) In the real world I'd vote Stannis

6) With the exception of Catlyn (who's a Tully) I'm not particularly interested in any of the Starks

7) I like Theon and would love to see him whole and sane by the end of the tale (fat chance!)

That's all I can think of for now.

I've just realised that my reaction to whenever an Ironborn character does something disgusting my moral response is basically "oh Victarion, you've done it again!" Not sure how my moral compass holds up.

Victarion is a kind and caring human being okay. Just like Ramsay, Joff, Qyburn, Gregor, and Cersei.

2) I find it really easy to forgive most of the characters (except for Ramsey Bolton, of course).

There are only a couple of characters i cannot forgive or even like much.

Cersei

Theon (yeah...im still sore about Winterfell. Its not to say i think he deserved everything he got, i just have little sympathy for him.)

Joffery for being a [insert expletive here]

Littlefinger for creeping on Sansa. Eewww.

Ramsay for being the sickest bastard to ever bastard. (But his role in the story is relatively interesting...in the horror movie sort of way.)

Gregor is yucky.

Eeeyup.

You know what? I think GRRM has a hidden talent in writing horror! He should write a horror story one day. (like full-on)

There are only a couple of characters i cannot forgive or even like much.

Cersei

Theon (yeah...im still sore about Winterfell. Its not to say i think he deserved everything he got, i just have little sympathy for him.)

Joffery for being a [insert expletive here]

Littlefinger for creeping on Sansa. Eewww.

Ramsay for being the sickest bastard to ever bastard. (But his role in the story is relatively interesting...in the horror movie sort of way.)

Gregor is yucky.

Eeeyup.

You know what? I think GRRM has a hidden talent in writing horror! He should write a horror story one day. (like full-on)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Joffrey. Maybe I should just say easy to forgive anyone who isn't a psychopath and leave it at that. And I totally agree about GRRM's bent for writing horror.

Strangely, for me, the most interesting character is Bran and I hope George would write more chapters of him. His arc is the best so far, and as few as his chapters were is ADWD, they were the most fascinating in the book.

Also,

I wish Jon would stay dead :(

That would be a plotwist.

No more dead people returning, please.

A part of me thinks Dany will end up with Tyrion

I think that this woud work. Perhaps Daario is just a sexy guy that Dany yearns for but in the end she is fed up by pretty but silly boys and is fascinated by Tyrion. I like to think that Tyrion will betray Dany for his love for Jaime. Damn, what I hated about Dany's chapters in Meereen was not the boring politics ir the fact that she did not belong there but she was this close to Tyrion and they never got the chance to meet. Ser Barristan most definately recognise the Imp and tell Dany: See that deformed dwarf who lacks a nose and rides a pig? He is the brother of the man who killed your father and the son of the man who is responsible for the death of your sister in law and her children. But did we got that? No. Fingers crossed for them to meet in WOW.

Archived