Most disturbing scenes/things for you

Greyjoy Theon

Theon's dream in ACoK is chilling and disturbing at the same time... the one where he dreams the feast at Winterfell, and the dream changes and everyone is dead. Robert's guts are spilled out on the table, Ned headless beside him, Jory Cassel, Vayon Poole and all the others that died in King's Landing, then Lyanna and Lord Rickard, and finally Robb bursts into the hall with Grey Wind at his side, and man and wolf alike bled from half a hundred savage wounds.

*shiver*

The scene with Biter and Brienne. It was vile. I cannot believe GRRM could be so effing cruel.

The 'crown of molten gold' really freaked me out too. I was on holiday at the time and read it just before dinner - a wonderful 4* buffet, and I couldn't eat it at first because I was so shaken up!

Walk of Shame.

Weasel's whole storyline.

RW, obviously.

Victarion's interaction with the maester on his ship, and his treatment of the perfumed boys.

Cersei and Taena, I must admit. Although, maybe disappointed is a better word than disturbed.

Tyrion and the whore

Lollys. So fucked up

And when Gregor killed Oberyn by "pushing steel fingers into his eyes". This still disturbs me because it all happened so fast when I was already sure that the Red Viper was going to win.

Oh yeah, I got sick along Tyrion.

Walk of Shame.

Weasel's whole storyline.

RW, obviously.

Victarion's interaction with the maester on his ship, and his treatment of the perfumed boys.

Cersei and Taena, I must admit. Although, maybe disappointed is a better word than disturbed.

Tyrion and the whore

Lollys. So fucked up

I never hear talking about how awful Tyrion was to the prostitute he was with just before being snatched up by Mormont. I really, really liked Tyrion going into that, but that scene was infuriating. What a little shit. Good on you for bringing that one up.

Archived