Most disturbing scenes/things for you

Greyjoy Theon

Thing is, when it's a piece of shit that's suffering, I don't get nearly as disturbed. I was more bothered by the plight of the smallfolk - particularly females - than Vargo Hoat's suffering. It probably made me smile and say something about Gregor being a bad motherfucker, if I'm being honest. Maybe the exception here is Theon... I hated the guy, sure, but Ramsay... no, just no.

The Red Wedding, obviously. And what happened with the bodies. I mean, I wanted to jump into the book and kill them all, one by one, killing them like Arya killed the Tickler. Screaming.

The fight between the Viper and the Mountain and how the Mountain killed him. Steel fingers, eyes, smashed skulls. That one was quite.. Disturbing, yes.

The cruelties committed by Gregor Clegane and his men. Just, all of them. The girl at Harrenhal, Pia, the Innkeeps daughter, the numerous villages he raided and the hundreds of people he has killed during those raidings. The thing he did with Vargo Hoat.. I mean, just kill the guy already. Forcing him to eat his own limbs.. :ack: Those stories were really disturbing.

Saltpans. Yes. What happened to the 12-year-old girl, for example, who was going to serve the Faith. It was just too much.

Victarion killing the seven prettiest girls to serve them to the Lord of Light. The coldness of his description was just too disturbing to me. I quite hate that man, really. Asha is probably the only Ironborn I like.

The most WTF moment for me has to be when Cersei talks about eating and crushing thousands of Robbs heirs.That actually gave me pause when I read that, like, "Did you really just think that Cersei?". :ack: :ack: :stillsick: :stillsick:

The fight between the Viper and the Mountain and how the Mountain killed him. Steel fingers, eyes, smashed skulls. That one was quite.. Disturbing, yes.

Since I've read a few 40k books I thought that was actually fairly tame.

But yeah Gregor and what he did to civilians was twisted.

Everything Ramsey did. And Gregor. Elia and her children included. Death of all babies including the story of YG/switched baby stuff if it is real. Reading over and over that a baby was killed by smashing his head into a wall is really disturbing. And if it was not the right baby, I think it is even more disturbing(right baby doesn't make it any less horrifying, but people believing in YGs story don't even care about that baby).

I find the idea strangely alluring, actually. I'm extremely attracted to Cersei in the show lol, and I wouldn't put it past her to have sex with a guy half her age.

I wonder how literal Jamie was being when he said "I do love a violent woman" to Cat (was that just a HBO line?). I wouldn't put that past her to be honest. Messed up head that womans got.

Archived