Most disturbing scenes/things for you

Greyjoy Theon

Cersei/Bran sex scene \m/

I really hope youre kidding...the already existing "Bran is gonna use Hodor to get in Meeras pants" theory is disturbing enough.

And I honestly, no matter how "hot" anyone says shes supposed to be, I can't find Cersei attractive. She's just so repulsive on the inside that any beauty she might have on the outside is negated in my eyes. Plus, apparently she isn't looking so good anymore as of ADWD.

The scene of Randyll Tarly's ultimatum to his firstbon son, while skinning a deer ... I can't watch this scene in the show between Tywin and Jaime without seeing Charles Dance as Randyll Tarly.

I refuse to touch that link. I'am scared to do so. The Dark Lord Cthulu will appear and I'll collapse in a fit of insanity. ;)

Just do it...

I really hope youre kidding...the already existing "Bran is gonna use Hodor to get in Meeras pants" theory is disturbing enough.

I'm so happy about the fact that i did not know that theory really existed...

The scene of Randyll Tarly's ultimatum to his firstbon son, while skinning a deer ... I can't watch this scene in the show between Tywin and Jaime without seeing Charles Dance as Randyll Tarly.

Oh yeah, that story was quite disturbing too. I just can't believe any father would actually say that to his kid. Sad to say, it does happen..

And I honestly, no matter how "hot" anyone says shes supposed to be, I can't find Cersei attractive. She's just so repulsive on the inside that any beauty she might have on the outside is negated in my eyes. Plus, apparently she isn't looking so good anymore as of ADWD.

I was not really kidding, just providing a disturbing mental picture. Cersei/Bran, LOL. She'd have to put him in her lap like a kid and then... Or he could just use Hodor. XD

And I found the Jaime/Cersei scene in the sept disturbing too.

And imagine Asha having full blown sex with Theon without him knowing it was her. Yuck.

I'm so happy about the fact that i did not know that theory really existed...

I don't know if its a legitimate theory so much as a joke, but I got a bit nauseous when I first read it all the same (and I do like the idea of Bran/Meera, just when Bran is older and without Hodor being involved)

To me, the scene in AFFC, after Victarions conquest at sea. When he arrives to find Euron holding court. They have the lord tied up with a radish in his mouth making him watch as his wife and daughters are forced to serve and then be raped by the Iron born. Another reason that I believe the Greyjoy line will be serving the buffet in hell along with Freys

I don't know if its a legitimate theory so much as a joke, but I got a bit nauseous when I first read it all the same (and I do like the idea of Bran/Meera, just when Bran is older and without Hodor being involved)

I could agree on Bran and Meera together as well under the conditions you mentioned. I only hope bran will be able to leave that cave at some point of the story.

I only hope bran will be able to leave that cave at some point of the story.

I know I'm the minority here but I actually think he will - he's already beating BR at his own game, for starts. And then when BR described people who become greenseers, to me, it was suspiciously more similar to Jojen than Bran ("eyes green as moss on trees" - Brans eyes aren't even green, "not so robust" - Bran was robust pre being crippled). Also when Jojen said Bran isn't the one who needs to be afraid - most people assumed he meant death, but the actual conversation was about people who go to be greenseers. I have a feeling GRRM might be pulling a big twist on us with that one. Perhaps the irony of Jojen repeatedly saying "this is not the day I die" is that he will actually outlive every other character in the series, being preserved by the weirwoods and all that. Maybe a bit of a crackpot theory, but I'm not counting it out until GRRM says otherwise.

And just thought of another disturbing thing - the entire Drowned God concept of drowning people and reviving them...cringed a little at all those parts.

I know I'm the minority here but I actually think he will - he's already beating BR at his own game, for starts. And then when BR described people who become greenseers, to me, it was suspiciously more similar to Jojen than Bran ("eyes green as moss on trees" - Brans eyes aren't even green, "not so robust" - Bran was robust pre being crippled). Also when Jojen said Bran isn't the one who needs to be afraid - most people assumed he meant death, but the actual conversation was about people who go to be greenseers. I have a feeling GRRM might be pulling a big twist on us with that one. Perhaps the irony of Jojen repeatedly saying "this is not the day I die" is that he will actually outlive every other character in the series, being preserved by the weirwoods and all that. Maybe a bit of a crackpot theory, but I'm not counting it out until GRRM says otherwise.

And just thought of another disturbing thing - the entire Drowned God concept of drowning people and reviving them...cringed a little at all those parts.

Sounds like a great theory! Totally agreed. I also agree about the Drowned God stuff... aeron is just creepy as heck

To me, the scene in AFFC, after Victarions conquest at sea. When he arrives to find Aeron holding court. They have the lord tied up with a radish in his mouth making him watch as his wife and daughters are forced to serve and then be raped by the Iron born. Another reason that I believe the Greyjoy line will be serving the buffet in hell

Oh I totally forgot that. It has made Victarion chapters both disturbing and boring. Yay.

That, plus Cersei and Jaime having sex in front of Joffreys corpse

Oh yeah. That was all sorts of squick! (wasnt she also...moon's blooding at the time too? Gah!)

Jeyne Poole and Ramsay's wedding night. I was so squicked out i just...dont even. And then when the spearwives find her and THEY are all squicked out....yeah i was all "D: D: D:"

- Bran continuing to take over Hodor's mind, knowing very well Hodor's distress and incapability to resist him.

This is disturbing but im not sure Bran knows better. Did anyone tell him the rules of warging? I cant find this abhorrent if hes doing it without realizing that is really really bad. If i recall, he even talks to Hodor as hes warging him saying things like "it'll be ok. Im sorry." and junk. If Bran finds out this is a definite no-no but still does it, then ill be all *angry face*

Falyse Stokesworth. Full stop.

This. Also when Cersei gives Qyburn her maid (the name escapes me) because she thinks the girl is spying on her. Then Qyburn makes the comment about not being able to use her hands anymore.

And the torture and mutilation of the Blue Bard by Qyburn (and Cersei) to make him tell the story they wanted.

Those were the scenes that really stuck with me in the night.

I'm going to echo everyone and say that the treatment of the common folk is appalling. It disturbs me how the value of a life is judged by social status. Even if Aegon was swept away to safety, a baby was still allowed to be murdered in his place. Bran and Rickon weren't killed, but the miller's sons were seen as expendable props for Ramsay and Theon to kill as needed. And if people knew "Arya Stark" was really Jeyne Poole, no one would be concerned for her safety. :crying:

Archived