Possible way for Ser Robert Strong to be defeated

houseHB

Could there be a Weirwood web connection where the trial by faith is going to be? If there is Bran perhaps could use the Weirwood web to Warg into Robert Strong's body and make him lose on purpose, giving the faith's champion enough time to defeat Ser Robert Strong?

Well if we look at it realistically, Gregor is a zombie. We're not sure if/how he can be injured. And a Gregor that can't be injured has to be one of the most terrifying and unstoppable things imagined. That and I do believe Sandor has a gimpish leg.

Someone cutting him into pieces would surely do it?, how would he keep coming at you with no arms and legs?, unfortunately actually being able to do that is going to prove difficult.

Yes and no, I'd say.

Obviously once you were stood over him in little pieces you'd have won, but there's nothing to say a few days with Qyburn wouldn't see him stitched up and coming back at you.

fire, wildfire, dragonfire

falling from really high place would work, you can use either dragon or the Moon Door

I would guess that zombies in armor don't swim much better than men in armor so if you use a really deep water it might work, but there is risk that he will eventually make it back

use more zombies, there are zombie men, bears, giants, direwolves aplenty beyond the Wall

I wonder if Valyrian steel is more effective against undead/magical constructs. I think a v-steel sword might be brandished against Strong, and we'll see it's possible effectiveness. Even if it's not, Brienne has Oathkeeper and is on her way to UnCat, so there's a good chance we'll get some answers about Valyrian Steel either way.

Archived