Haven - (Syfy - Imagine Spoilers)

Horus Ex Machina

Wow you missed a lot. Well,she went in,with CK,even though she didn't want to so barn didn't disappear right away;she made Duke hold Nathan so he can't follow her. The two of them(N&D) faced agent Howard and I think Duke shot him. Meteor shower didn't stop,barn started disappearing and Duke jumped in.So basically you have Duke,Audrey,CK and CK's wife ( her body was sucked in) inside the barn,I think that's biggest crowd that barn has ever seen. Nathe is on the outside with the brothers. Haven is being destroyed by the shower.

It was just the end of season 3.

Ok I am really confused, was that a season final or series?

I missed the last 5 minutes ( it when to ads, I checked something else and it was over? What happened? Did he shot him? Did she come back out?

Ok I have re-watched the last 10 mins. I wrote out a play by play type thing. I wanted to know if I missed something.

I spoiler tagged it in case people don't want to see anything about the series finale

Here Goes

- Audrey says goodbye

- The brothers (Vince and Dave) Leave

- Audrey walks toward the barn

- Duke holds Nathan back

- Duke admits to Nathan to being in love with Audrey

- Duke turns to see Audrey about to open the door. She stops and looks back at them for a moment.

- Audrey goes into the barn

- Nathan snatches the gun from Duke

- Nathan runs to stop Audrey

- Nathan tries to shoulder and kick in the barn door

- Agent Howard/barn driver tells him he can't harm the barn

- Nathan raises the gun and asks "What about hurting you?"

- Duke looks Shocked

- Nathan takes aim on Agent Barn Driver

- Nathan Jerks/gets shot by painful touch ex-girlfriend (PTEG)

- Nathan puts 2 bullets into Agent Barn Driver

- As Agent Barn Driver falls backward Nathan puts 2 more into ABD on his way down

- PTEG takes aim and shoots Nathan again

- Nathan collapses

- Duke catches Nathan and takes the gun back.

- While holding Nathan up Duke shoots PTEG twice. She falls back out of camera view

- Duke lowers gun

- Bright white light breaks through the barn piece by piece

- Duke checks Nathan

- Bright light pierces through Agent Barn Driver convulsing him a little

- Agent Barn Driver suddenly zaps/whisked into barn

- White light convulses Colorado Kid's Wife/skinwalker against the barn and then she gets suck in to it

- Barn is collapsing in on itself with white light bursting out a little wider and brighter

- Duke looks at Nathan desperately and says "Their not stopping they're suppose to stop"

- Nathan says "Get her Duke. Save her"

- Duke leaves Nathan and runs to the Barn yelling "Audrey"

- Duke jumps into the remaining light/barn

- Nathan crawls quickly to the barn

- Barn portal closes before Nathan reaches it

- The Hunter Meteor Storm continues

- Nathan looks surprised and stricken

- Haven continues to be bombarded

- Close up of devastated Nathan a tear escapes his red welling eyes "Audrey"

- No barn and nobody left in the field except Nathan

- Nathan yells "Audrey!"

- Pull back shot noting the speed at which the meteors are falling

- Fades to black

- credits

I'm going out on a limb and guessing PTEG got sucked into the barn to.

Ok I have re-watched the last 10 mins. I wrote out a play by play type thing. I wanted to know if I missed something.

I spoiler tagged it in case people don't want to see anything about the series finale

Here Goes

- Audrey says goodbye

- The brothers (Vince and Dave) Leave

- Audrey walks toward the barn

- Duke holds Nathan back

- Duke admits to Nathan to being in love with Audrey

- Duke turns to see Audrey about to open the door. She stops and looks back at them for a moment.

- Audrey goes into the barn

- Nathan snatches the gun from Duke

- Nathan runs to stop Audrey

- Nathan tries to shoulder and kick in the barn door

- Agent Howard/barn driver tells him he can't harm the barn

- Nathan raises the gun and asks "What about hurting you?"

- Duke looks Shocked

- Nathan takes aim on Agent Barn Driver

- Nathan Jerks/gets shot by painful touch ex-girlfriend (PTEG)

- Nathan puts 2 bullets into Agent Barn Driver

- As Agent Barn Driver falls backward Nathan puts 2 more into ABD on his way down

- PTEG takes aim and shoots Nathan again

- Nathan collapses

- Duke catches Nathan and takes the gun back.

- While holding Nathan up Duke shoots PTEG twice. She falls back out of camera view

- Duke lowers gun

- Bright white light breaks through the barn piece by piece

- Duke checks Nathan

- Bright light pierces through Agent Barn Driver convulsing him a little

- Agent Barn Driver suddenly zaps/whisked into barn

- White light convulses Colorado Kid's Wife/skinwalker against the barn and then she gets suck in to it

- Barn is collapsing in on itself with white light bursting out a little wider and brighter

- Duke looks at Nathan desperately and says "Their not stopping they're suppose to stop"

- Nathan says "Get her Duke. Save her"

- Duke leaves Nathan and runs to the Barn yelling "Audrey"

- Duke jumps into the remaining light/barn

- Nathan crawls quickly to the barn

- Barn portal closes before Nathan reaches it

- The Hunter Meteor Storm continues

- Nathan looks surprised and stricken

- Haven continues to be bombarded

- Close up of devastated Nathan a tear escapes his red welling eyes "Audrey"

- No barn and nobody left in the field except Nathan

- Nathan yells "Audrey!"

- Pull back shot noting the speed at which the meteors are falling

- Fades to black

- credits

I'm going out on a limb and guessing PTEG got sucked into the barn to.

That's great WA :) So much better than my messed up,half forgotten version. PTEG-golden,she sounds like some disorder.

So why do you think barn didn't work? Because Audrey needs to want to go in order for it to work?Because there are too many people in it? Because agent Howard got shot? All of the above?

@ kobi Maru I guess you aren't sleeping either. ever time I come on, you are on.

:) Yes I imagine it looks like that.The answer is very simple : My husband is not here and I'm bored in the evening. :dunno:

He's coming back today from his trip so you wont be seeing that much of me :)

That's great WA :) So much better than my messed up,half forgotten version. PTEG-golden,she sounds like some disorder.

So why do you think barn didn't work? Because Audrey needs to want to go in order for it to work?Because there are too many people in it? Because agent Howard got shot? All of the above?

I honestly have no clue. Perhaps too many troubled in it renders it's abilities moot?

At least doing that pointed out something I completely missed. And that was PTEG.

Do either of you have any theories?

He's coming back today from his trip so you wont be seeing that much of me :)

Yay for your husband returning

:frown5: for not seeing you around as much

Well,I'm sure this is punishment for Audrey for something she did,like for example she was responsible for someone loosing person they loved so she needs to loose the one she loves every time or stop it by being the one to kill her own love. Now she has CK inside and she knows everything so it kind of changed the barn dynamic. Not to mention shooting of agent Howard. If first episode isn't set inside the barn I think I'll go crazy :) I'm all confused right now and everything is not settled yet in my mid so I will definitely do a re-watch this month ad try to get heads and tales of everything,looking for some hidden clues.

In short to answer your question she needs to want to leave every time in order for barn to disappear and she didn't want to this time,they kind of cheated barn and broke it by shooting it's driver. Or something like that...

Don't worry Arry something tells me I'll be back :) Walking dead starts soon and my hubby hates it so I need someone to comment on it :)

Well,I'm sure this is punishment for Audrey for something she did,like for example she was responsible for someone loosing person they loved so she needs to loose the one she loves every time or stop it by being the one to kill her own love. Now she has CK inside and she knows everything so it kind of changed the barn dynamic. Not to mention shooting of agent Howard. If first episode isn't set inside the barn I think I'll go crazy :) I'm all confused right now and everything is not settled yet in my mid so I will definitely do a re-watch this month ad try to get heads and tales of everything,looking for some hidden clues.

In short to answer your question she needs to want to leave every time in order for barn to disappear and she didn't want to this time,they kind of cheated barn and broke it by shooting it's driver. Or something like that...

This was the theory I'd been operating on as well.

When Jordan said earlier in the season that last time they almost didn't get Lucy to go into the barn and that Nathan was the insurance policy to ensure Audrey's compliance it got me thinking that she had to want to go in. Who knows what'll happen now? Obviously something has gone rather spectacularly wrong this time round. I can't wait!

Oh, and did I ever get the Teague's all wrong! Didn't see Vince coming at all.

Ok I am really confused, was that a season final or series?

I missed the last 5 minutes ( it when to ads, I checked something else and it was over? What happened? Did he shot him? Did she come back out?

SA Howard gets shot. Parker goes into the barn. Duke follows her. Nathan remains. We see that the meteor shower hasn't stopped raining on Haven. Arla is dead, gets sucked into the barn. End of episode.

It was the season finale, not the series finale.

These last couple of weeks have been hectic for me, but I've finally watched the two-part finale so here's me chiming in tardy...

What the suffering frak was that?

My thoughts exactly !!!

Ugh, Agent Howard was being annoyingly cryptic during that exchange.

[You're right I have way more Questions.

Toldya :)

So Vince was in love with Sarah and tried to stop her from going in realised it couldn't be done. And then started the guard to make sure she goes in... I get that on one level. But huh? What happened that made him so pigheaded about it that he made the guard to practically force her in.

Vince being THE man of the guard was wtf moment for me.Especially since he was the one who seemed to have a soft spot for Audrey.He always seemed more inclined to help her,he even was all teary eyed when he saw the barn for the first time...

That was an interesting twist. I'd have pegged Dave (or both of them) as the leader of the guard. But this split seems implausible. Unless Dave knew about it but simply kept his distance. There's no way that there can be secrets between those two even if they wanted it. They simply spend too much time around one another for Dave not to notice that his brother is running the FREAKING GUARD!

And Dave.. Sarah was his worst fear. But he wants to keep Audrey out. So much so that he smacks his brother in the head. So were Vince and Dave like Nathan and Duke. Both in love with her. Both willing to do what ever it took.

This was my idea at first,before this episode.I was convinced brothers had a thing for Audrey and before Nathan's time travel episode I thought one of them might be a father of CK. Now I am just confused.It looks like Nathe and Duke 2.0

I don't get that one and how it fits. Puzzling, yes, but it does explain why he wanted her back so much. Perhaps their cryptic behavior was more to do with their distrust of each other than not really wanting to clue Audrey in sooner which would have obviously made either one of their goals a bit easier. An uneasy truce there. So what is Dave's agency? Vince has the Guard, so you'd think that Dave would have some sort of leverage to balance that out and advance his goals. Unless he's either a current or former member of the Guard himself...

Who attacked The CK in Lucy's time?

Yes,this!!! He had to go to the barn because he was dying,I assumed of gunshot wound,but when he was in motel with blondie,he looked as if he had fever or was poisoned. Did someone tried to poison him? Why,did they had the same theory about stopping the troubles or they had some other agenda?

IDK, but for some reason I kept getting this vibe that Arla might have somehow done it herself or caused it to happen inadvertantly.

And to skip forward a bit. So Haven is getting hammered. Audrey goes in. James is already in there. Arla gets sucked in. Duke jumps in. The barn disappears. But the town is still being hammered. It doesn't stop. So it's gone all completely wrong. There won't be a Haven to come back to.

Is that because the driver of the barn is killed? Is it because Audrey didn't want to leave but decided she didn't have a choice.

Actually I think It's the combination of both things,or there are way too many ppl in that barn.

I think that Agent Howard made it clear; Audrey's the driver. So whatever must be done, it doesn't just happen automatically, she's playing some conscious role in it. So we'll soon see what she really does while she's in that place. It was pretty obvious early on in this season that she would end up going wherever it was that she goes. It is interesting that this time she's taking so many ppl in with her. But she's different. She can control it. The barn is a vehicle of some sort for whatever powers that she has and she needs to get about doing whatever she does to stop the meteor shower.

So Audrey is human.

One thing we know.

...and she's not troubled either. She's got something else going wrong with her life.

But the barn driver guy didn't deny that she is being punished.

This supports my theory she's a victim of a curse/revenge or something and that's why it's all about her suffering. The only way to stop the tbls is to make her suffer the ultimate sucrifice.It looks to me like she was responsible for making someone kill the person they loved and their revenge wast to make her Audrey loose over and over again the person she loves and ultimately to stop it by killing that person. It always has to be someone else bcs if the curse is meant to last forever the person she loves will eventually die and thus the punishment would become void. She needs every time to fall for someone to really love and to choose to leave that person..It must be painful as the firs time in order for it to be meant punishment.Does this make any sense?

Yes the punishment theory does seem to fit in this case. But that doesn't explain what the barn is or what Howard is. He doesn't seem to be human himself. Perhaps we're dealing with theological mystery and Howard is an angel and the barn is a type of purgatory.

Also if Audrey needs to come out after 27 years to recharge her love batteries. And She loves Nathan and he loves her and wants to go in to the barn with her and their son. Seems like a way to keep the love batteries charged and Haven trouble free for much longer.

I'm probably over thinking it.

It is a loophole apparently. noone has thought of before.

Honorable mention to Jo,we won't miss you much,at least I wont.CK was way too shortly in the show,poor Audre,to find your son and to loose him in the same day.

I have a question...If Audrey and Duke come back from the barn will they remember anything or will they forget?If this later happens they have some ground for Audrey/Duke romance although I'm all the way for Nathan and this would be the last thing I would want to see.

The CK isn't dead. I think that they made that much clear. Audrey said that she'd be with their son and Agent Howard said that he was healing. Unless you mean that Nathan just lost his son. Which is true. Interestingly enough, he was born AFTER his own son. Pretty crazy to think of it. Couldn't get that thought out of my mind.

As for the Duke situation, this obviously leaves an open chance for Audrey and Duke to fall for one another and for Duke to die at the hands of a tattooed person and end the Troubles for good. Is that too neat of an ending? I hope we find more about Audrey/Lucy/Sarah and whoever else's past in ssn 4.

I have another theory.What if Audrey goes back to the moment it all begun. Troubles,curse she has to go through...Maybe in the beginning of season 4 we might see how it all started,why is she being punished and who started troubles.

And also 1000th post :)

I have another theory.What if Audrey goes back to the moment it all begun. Troubles,curse she has to go through...Maybe in the beginning of season 4 we might see how it all started,why is she being punished and who started troubles.

And also 1000th post :)

Congrats on making it to 1000 buddy! :thumbsup: Do you want a medal? Or a chest to pin it on? ;)

Sarah can't be the first incarnation. Not the way that the stories written anyhow because Sarah's story doesn't explain how this started. She was just like the other two. But noone in the town seems to remember another incarnation. It would have been back in the late 20s though and perhaps most of the ppl who would have remembered her would be dead. But she met a few older ppl though.

Wow you missed a lot. Well,she went in,with CK,even though she didn't want to so barn didn't disappear right away;she made Duke hold Nathan so he can't follow her. The two of them(N&D) faced agent Howard and I think Duke shot him. Meteor shower didn't stop,barn started disappearing and Duke jumped in.So basically you have Duke,Audrey,CK and CK's wife ( her body was sucked in) inside the barn,I think that's biggest crowd that barn has ever seen. Nathe is on the outside with the brothers. Haven is being destroyed by the shower.

It was just the end of season 3.

Actually it was Jordan that Duke shot and Nathan shot Howard. It was confusing bc I couldn't tell if Jordan was trying to shoot Nathan or Howard but whatever the case, she has terrible aim. But Howard and Jordan are both likely still alive. The show made it clear that Howard was imploded in much the same way that the barn was so he seems to me to be an extension of that barn. Jordan wasn't shown being sucked in in the same way that Arla was, but I don't see why the machine wouldn't have claimed her too.

Congrats on making it to 1000 buddy! :thumbsup: Do you want a medal? Or a chest to pin it on? ;)

Sarah can't be the first incarnation. Not the way that the stories written anyhow because Sarah's story doesn't explain how this started. She was just like the other two. But noone in the town seems to remember another incarnation. It would have been back in the late 20s though and perhaps most of the ppl who would have remembered her would be dead. But she met a few older ppl though.

I don't think Sarah's the first one,I think they might go even more back to the past to find the cause.I think noone in town doesn't remember previous incarnation because they are probably too old or dead.

And medal would be nice :P

Actually it was Jordan that Duke shot and Nathan shot Howard. It was confusing bc I couldn't tell if Jordan was trying to shoot Nathan or Howard but whatever the case, she has terrible aim. But Howard and Jordan are both likely still alive. The show made it clear that Howard was imploded in much the same way that the barn was so he seems to me to be an extension of that barn. Jordan wasn't shown being sucked in in the same way that Arla was, but I don't see why the machine wouldn't have claimed her too.

I think they left it open with Jo on purpose so they can have liberty to write it either way. it would be as easy to get rid of her as to include her in further stories.

I think they left it open with Jo on purpose so they can have liberty to write it either way. it would be as easy to get rid of her as to include her in further stories.

Alot of ppl didn't like her character but she served a purpose to Nathan's storyline. I can see many ways that she can affect what's going on. I just can't figure out who she was shooting at. Duke shot her, but she seemed to be shooting at Agent Howard.

Alot of ppl didn't like her character but she served a purpose to Nathan's storyline. I can see many ways that she can affect what's going on. I just can't figure out who she was shooting at. Duke shot her, but she seemed to be shooting at Agent Howard.

Read Warg Arrys post where she explains what happened it's #62. I think she shot Nathan.

After doing to the play by play re watch. It looks pretty obvious that she intended to shoot Nathan.

Thinking about it. It makes sense (At least to me)

Nathan worked hard to gain her trust. They had a relationship. Or at least it was physical and she had feelings for him. Nathan was well aware of her mission. To get Audrey into the barn and end the troubles.

Nathan in turn doubly betrays her.

She finds out he is in love with Audrey - and has been the whole time and working against her to keep Audrey out of the barn and then stop the Barn from taking Audrey.

She is desperate to get rid of her trouble. To be "Normal" again. The only guy that she could touch and be touched by. Is working against her. She is hurt, jealous and desperate. To her Audrey in the barn means her freedom. Nathan is presenting a clear and present danger to her. And all she has been working for. Did things she found repulsive for.

She was doing what she thought she had to. (ETA: Also Jordan (PTEG) shoots Nathan again after Agent Barn Driver is downed )

From all the scenes I looked at after the barn was gone. There was no body. Only Nathan. Jordan did fall right by the barn. Though we were shown her going in.

Assuming she did get sucked in. That's Two allied Duke and Audrey (Audrey is immune to troubles. Duke takes away troubles) one neutral CK. And 2 troubled trouble-makers. (Dangerous crazy women) Plus an agent barn driver. That's probably more than the barn has ever had to deal with. And a weird dynamic.

@KM; As much as I want to visit back with what is happening in Haven right now. I really like the idea of going all the way back. I would totally be interested in knowing the origin story.

Maybe they could do an "Arrow" type narrative. So we can have both ;) ..... I can hope.

Archived