Worst possible ending for you

TheZone

Worst ending ever would be if GRRM popped his cloggs before ever finishing the series and we never know what happens.... :ack:

Therefore whatever ending GRRM does give will be tickerty boo in my eyes

A very good point in fact. I suspect that whatever the ending of this series is 95% of people will dislike it parts of it; the forum will practically explode a week or so after the final book is released. I suggest they forewarn the webhost...

My worst possible ending would be that the world actually ends this december like all the Mayan-wackos predict and never getting the next two books (or the Hobbits movie...)

If that happens I only wish both GRRM and me get to the same circle of the seven hells...

Hm. Interesting question. Things I would not like at the end:

1) Either Happily Ever After or Others Apocalypse. Something in the middle would be good, methinks.

2) Littlefinger getting dispatched without proper respect. Best character and probably the biggest monster in the books (which is saying *a lot*) deserves a satisfying death, but then again GRRM hates those, so...

3) Same for Varys, my second favorite character.

4) Cersei in any position of power. Frankly, she's a horrible human being and deserves the same horrible fates that (should) await LF, the Boltons and company.

5) Arya dead for some stupid reason. If she's going to die, make it something significant and poignant.

6) Same for Tyrion. My bet is he will probably not survive the end of the series (unlike Arya), but make his end meaningful.

I get that many of these go against GRRM's style, especially so far as "Significant" deaths go. But a man can hope :P

If Jon and Arya are both dead at the end of the series, I will do something despicable with the books. I'll use the pages to line my bird cage and let him poop on them.

:agree:

Any Lannister in the position of power. Even Tyrion.

Cersei lives.

Greyjoys do not reap what they (think they do not) sow.

Worst possible ending for one of my favorite characters would be Brienne never becoming Sansa' beloved friend and protector, never being reunited with her father and settling down for Ser Hyle.

I too want Brienne and Ser Hyle to gether and I think that he is falling in love with her. His last words to her before they hanged him

were heartbreaking. Even though she is obviously in love with Jaime, he is a cripple and she is too good for him. Is there a happy ending for the Maid of Tarth?

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING :ack: RUNNNN!

:dunce:

Worst ending:

That all the main characters die.

Arya buys into the faceless man "religion" and the does not come back to Westeros and seek revenge.

Rickon somehow ends up being king/king in the north.... with or without Shireen as his wife.

it turns out Varys is some wizard or god or AA or anything special, besides being a sneaky eunuch.

Uncat does not die for good at the beginning of the 6th book....

Jaime and Brienne do not get together!

Hm. Interesting question. Things I would not like at the end:

2) Littlefinger getting dispatched without proper respect. Best character and probably the biggest monster in the books (which is saying *a lot*) deserves a satisfying death, but then again GRRM hates those, so...

:agree: I really like Petyr and I actually do not want him to die but I get the feeling he will... I just hope its in an awesome way or maybe he has some sort of last minute change of heart and saves Sansa or some crap.... *sigh* wishful thinking....

Arya dies. That would kill it for me.

Ok the Boltons really do need an arse kicking too, more so than the Freys imo.

Most other things I think I sit on the fence. I get that ppl don't want Dany on the throne but I don't think I would be too disappointed if that happened. I get that no one wants Dany & John together but again not gonna be too upset if it did happen. I like Tyrion but if he dies he dies but don't kill Arya!!

Archived