If you could go to a bar with 3 characters

KhalFrodo

Who would they be and why?

I would take Greatjon, Tormund, and Darkstar.

Greatjon doesn't need a damn jukebox and the Freys assigned someone to outdrink him at the RW. When your alcoholism is so legendary that people consider it a priority during massacre plans, you're in a league of your own. Plus, you know he is going to have your back if a fight breaks out.

Tormund is the kind of guy that would take the heavy friend. (You guys know what I mean) Stories about his giant member would probably have the whole bar laughing.

Darkstar... He is of the night, so he must know how to party. Right?

Ha Greatjon and Tormund are great calls anyway. Screw Darkstar though. You need some ladies with you so im going to go with Arianne martell. Shes mint, up for a good time, and im pretty sure the two others arent lookers so shes all mine!

Ha Greatjon and Tormund are great calls anyway. Screw Darkstar though. You need some ladies with you so im going to go with Arianne martell. Shes mint, up for a good time, and im pretty sure the two others arent lookers so shes all mine!

HE IS OF THE NIGHT! You can't say something that bold and not know how to party!

Jon Snow because yes. A little cocktail will loosen his tongue about what really happened up at the Wall.

Tyrion because he gets hilarious when hes drinking.

Dany because...have we ever seen her drunk? Could be fun. :leer:

My only problem with Tyrion is if he gets drunk and starts asking "Where do whores go?", it could kill the mood.lol

The Greatjon. He would drink with me, no doubt. He would also be the biggest guy in the bar, meaning I can get away with an awful lot. Oh and he is awesome.

The Hound. He is another big dude, that loves to drink. I would also love to hear him when he gets drunk and starts commenting on society, and what is going on in the bar. Would be lovely to hear.

Robert Baratheon. He is again another big guy that loves to drink. Unlike Greatjon and Sandor however, Robert would be the ladies man of the group. He would be out there with his charisma, finding all the girls for the this fun "little" group I'd be hanging out with.

Archived