If you could go to a bar with 3 characters

KhalFrodo

I'm not really a big fan of bars, but I guess I would go to some " classier " place. :P

To have a relatively fun, not too crazy evening with:

Jaime Lannister

Garlan Tyrell

Davos Seaworth

Date night at a nice restaurant:

Sansa Stark

Jeyne Westerling

Alys Karstark

Crazy night:

Robert Baratheon

Tyrion Lannister

Tormund Giantsbane

Give me Robb Stark, Dolorous Edd and Sansa Stark and I'll probably have the most amazing night.

Robb Stark because well.. Robb Stark, helloo. 'Nuff said.

Dolorous Edd because well, it's Dolorous Edd. You know why.

Sansa Stark because I need a girl friend as well. Hope she doesn't mind that I'll marry her brother that night.

If I were having a Ladies night out it would be:

~Asha Greyjoy, Margery Tyrell, and Arianne Martell because it would be a wild time indeed.

If I was looking for a good laugh:

~ Jaime, Tyrion, and Renly

If I wanted some good stories:

~Davos, Bronn, and Salladhor Sann

Tyrion would be an awesome drinking buddy.

Jaime I have a feeling if you get really drunk, may be a sad drunk, but and honest drunk were I would pester for information on feelings for Brienne.

Then I the last, I had a hard time with since I had several other people I would wish to be with but in the end I went with Willias, because I would want to talk with him and get to know him since we have so little information on him.

If it was at a bar I would bring Barristan (I think he needs a drink), Davos (I think he also needs a couple of drinks) and Ned (he definitely needs a drink or to be connected to a beer keg through a very long straw)

Other than that I would pick up Tommen, Myrcella and Arya, buy them ice creams and take them to the entertainment park :(

Archived