If you could go to a bar with 3 characters

KhalFrodo

Maester Luwin - though his portions are short and sporadic, he's one of my beloved characters, both in the books and on the shows. His knowledge and wisdom and endless, and I could probably spend till morning listening to both.

Greatjon - drinking buddy. And nobody's gonna mess with us if the party gets a bit loud.

Ned - the way I see it, I can learn a lot of from him, be it characters, values, histories, battle strategies, whatever.

I despise bars. I'd rather go to a restaurant and have a long conversation over dinner and wine with:

- Sansa

-Dany

-Brienne

Substitute Sansa for Arya and I'm there, so I'll come up with a second round for late night beer flights

Renly -so I'm sure to find the finest brews and be up on all the gossip

Lady Mormont - I love those fierce ladies and she takes the cake for me!

Oberon Martell- I am sure he would provide suitable entertainment for the evening

MANCE!! I can't believe I didn't think about the king beyond the wall and his awesome lute skills! :bang:

I have to change mine to Greatjon, Tormund and Mance. Sorry Darkstar, you're out of the group. The drunken singing of Greatjon and Mance would probably go platinum!

Stannis, Roose, Edd.

soon:

roose suggesting stannis would be less tense if he used leeches / stannis drawing his dagger saying he knows a quicker way / edd reminiscing about when he used to be a cutter

bartender starts to laugh at roose and stannis' drink orders / icy stares make him slink off muttering about seeing what he can find / edd weeping on my shoulder over our pitcher of beer

audible teeth grinding when stannis learns about preexisting tab / roose makes it clear without saying it outright that anyone dipping into his wallet will supply the skin of his future wallets / edd can't find car keys, assumes they and the car have been stolen

stannis declares guest couch unfit and commandeers sole bedroom / roose never sleeps and peruses contents of bookshelf instead (ashes of several volumes discovered in fireplace upon morning / I spend night keeping Tollett company next to toilet

Good times.

Stannis, Roose, Edd.

soon:

roose suggesting stannis would be less tense if he used leeches / stannis drawing his dagger saying he knows a quicker way / edd reminiscing about when he used to be a cutter

bartender starts to laugh at roose and stannis' drink orders / icy stares make him slink off muttering about seeing what he can find / edd weeping on my shoulder over our pitcher of beer

audible teeth grinding when stannis learns about preexisting tab / roose makes it clear without saying it outright that anyone dipping into his wallet will supply the skin of his future wallets / edd can't find car keys, assumes they and the car have been stolen

stannis declares guest couch unfit and commandeers sole bedroom / roose never sleeps and peruses contents of bookshelf instead (ashes of several volumes discovered in fireplace upon morning / I spend night keeping Tollett company next to toilet

Good times.

You forgot to mention the car ride to the bar.

Stannis: "By right and birth and blood, I do here by lay claim to the front seat. You will sit in the back or I will destroy you."

Roose: "All I want is a peaceful car ride with peaceful people."

Edd: "We'll probably get a flat tire on the way."

Rather than one night with three characters, I think I might just go out with King Robert three separate times.

Though Aeron Greyjoy sounds like he was a blast, too, before he foolishly sobered up and found religion.

Partying with Asha seems like it would be both tremendous fun and absolutely terrifying. Guaranteed, she is starting at least one fight where we'll be lucky if all we get is kicked out of the bar.

Also, I adore Margaery but I am NEVER EVER EVER sharing a cup of drink with that girl under any circumstances :)

You forgot to mention the car ride to the bar.

also on the way home

stannis the only one sober but has never driven a car before / roose declares enya and only enya will be played on the stereo / edd shouts warnings at every intersection and suspects cops hiding in every alley "I don't have insurance" "I don't think that dog you hit is going to walk again" "also it was my dog"

Archived