Titancon Reports

Fragile Bird

Wrong direction? No way. It was all part of the plan. Really.

Silverjaime did tell me to stall a little and you all got to see an additional season 3 filming location even if none of us knew it at the time. Next season when you see a scene with wagons going along a track through some forest you'll know you've walked along that track too!

Wrong direction? No way. It was all part of the plan. Really.

Silverjaime did tell me to stall a little and you all got to see an additional season 3 filming location even if none of us knew it at the time. Next season when you see a scene with wagons going along a track through some forest you'll know you've walked along that track too!

Ah! The famous "wagons along a track" scene! I feel special already...

I never thought i would say it but now my most anticipated scene from season 3 is some nondescript wagons going along a nondescript track in a nondescript forest. my friends are going to think i'm mad when i jump up and start yelling "I'VE BEEN THERE, I'VE BEEN THERE" if i end up in a nut house because of this i shall not be amused..... ;)

I never thought i would say it but now my most anticipated scene from season 3 is some nondescript wagons going along a nondescript track in a nondescript forest. my friends are going to think i'm mad when i jump up and start yelling "I'VE BEEN THERE, I'VE BEEN THERE" if i end up in a nut house because of this i shall not be amused..... ;)

you can always blame Pod.

Had a lovely time at the Con. Favorite moments... reading at the pub, freaking out backstage with Miltos when a bag next to us MOVED of its own accord (no we were not deep into the mead), acapella Bohemian Rhapsody on the way back from the coach tour.

It was really an honor to be part of it. Many thanks to all the people who made it happen and to Phil for including me and Joanna.

Had a lovely time at the Con. Favorite moments... reading at the pub, freaking out backstage with Miltos when a bag next to us MOVED of its own accord (no we were not deep into the mead), acapella Bohemian Rhapsody on the way back from the coach tour.

It was really an honor to be part of it. Many thanks to all the people who made it happen and to Phil for including me and Joanna.

Speaking only for myself: it was great to see you there again! And lovely to meet Joanna. I'm cursing the fact that I missed Bohemian Rhapsody. Bloody Pod!

I also have to say a big thank you to Mr First Aid, whoever he is. This kind gentleman dug out some plasters for my poor feet. If he's on here and can see this: :bowdown: :cheers:

Yes thankyou whoever you are, you quietened her moaning for at least 2 hours!! :tantrum: :P :leaving:

I had a look on Google Earth to see how far we would have walked down that track if we'd kept going, in another mile or so it looks like we'd be on the outskirts of Randalstown, which might have been another hint to us that we weren't where were meant to be.

Archived