Crow's Eye.Best fitting actor for the role.

BraavosSpellSword

I second McShane. He seems like he'll be able to get the aura of the character down really well. There's a very specific vibe I get from Crow's Eye and McShane is the basically the only actor I know that lives and breathes it.

Hell, the guy is Al Swearengen and Blackbeard. He's already been a pirate!

well I definetly think johny depp would be my ultimate fantasy actor to play him, but your in dreamland if you think he'll take such a relatively minor role in a tv show. I haven't really seen much of Ian mcshane's work, but i think james purefoy would be great for euron(i know, everyone bring up james purefoy) but even then that role may be too small for him so i'd give him a bigger role like victarion, and find some unknown for euron, or someone else i haven't thought of yet

Why does everyone suggest Mads Mikkelsen? I don't see it. Plus he looks like he would be sticky. Haha.

Kim Coates would be a good suggestion because he can play Tig in a creepy way, but he has a heart unlike Euron who doesn't. Or at least none we know of.

I can see Jason Isaacs. He has the blue eyes, the bad guy aura, he's the right age and build.

Johnny Depp would be great if he wasn't an A list Hollywood actor, but he's also skinnier than I expected Balon's brother to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, no Johnny Depp. I seem to be the only person in this planet who is immune to Depp's repetitive overacting. Euron is supposed to be intimidating with a palpable aura of menace, Jack Sparrow is just pathetic. Personally, I've always imagined Euron like Corey Stoll (Hemingway in Midnight in Paris):

Please, no Johnny Depp. I seem to be the only person in this planet who is immune to Depp's repetitive overacting. Euron is supposed to be intimidating with a palpable aura of menace, Jack Sparrow is just pathetic. Personally, I've always imagined Euron like Corey Stoll (Hemingway in Midnight in Paris):

Don't think you need to worry about that 1) he is a huge movie star 2) American

Archived