Changes from the books you would like to see (Spoilers for books 1-5)

Humble Asskicker

Talisa will definetly appear more. Possibly marrying Ramsay, as some people have said.

Why?

One reason: she is played by Oona Chaplin, too much of an expensive actress to dismiss like Talisa must be after the Red Wedding.

But i think marrying her to Ramsay would fuck the story up in the North, because (at least in the books) she has no heirs, thus, she doesn't have a claim to a grain of dirt in the north

As I mentioned, fans are getting way too hung up on this technicality. How an heir of a Lordship is determined has never been clearly outlined on the show so they can say whatever the hell they want to and it will look legit. The audience will buy it because there's enough of a tangential relationship to make it plausible: she's the widow of the "King of the North", he's dead, the rest of his family is dead or missing/presumed dead, she's next in line. It's not that difficult and the audience will not bat an eye if explained that way. Also, it's a decree being made by the families who have all the power in Westeros and the North (Lannisters and Boltons) which means they can say or do whatever they want, there's no one to challenge it (especially in the North).

As for getting Jon to leave Castle Black, there are plenty of ways they can come up to goad him to leave, maybe they don't even bother to include that plotline. There are enough reasons given for the NW to want to get rid of him before that (namely his clear favoring of an alliance with the Wildlings).

As for getting Jon to leave Castle Black, there are plenty of ways they can come up to goad him to leave, maybe they don't even bother to include that plotline. There are enough reasons given for the NW to want to get rid of him before that (namely his clear favoring of an alliance with the Wildlings).

I doubt that problem will be dropped entirely, I mean we don't know if it might have some relevance in TWOW (i.e Jon wargs into Ghost who is drawn to Winterfell due to Jon's decision.). Nonetheless I agree that there are ways around it. The very fact that Jon's home has been taken over by the Boltons would be enough of an incentive I think.

• No Walk of Shame for Cersei. Luckily I think Lena Headey has a no nudity clause, so I don't think we'll be seeing it.

Whaaat? How is it possible that HBO has hired an actress to interpret a very sexually active woman and set conditions for not get naked?Is a disappointment!

Whaaat? How is it possible that HBO has hired an actress to interpret a very sexually active woman and set conditions for not get naked?Is a disappointment!

1. When Lena Heady signed, ADWD was not out.

2. She can be a sexual charcter without needong to be naked.

3. If the series make it to for WOS, they can discuss with Heady. The nakeness in the WOS is clearly written as non-sexual, it is not for titillation, and is use in the context foe.humilation. Do not want to assume on anyone but there many artistic_merit reason for nudity that are convincing for an exception.

I'm crazy to see the reunion between Sandor and Sansa.

It must be irresistible!

That episode I didn´t miss it for anything in the world!

Sandor lives and the Hound dies, indeed.(But I hope that the dog doesn´t dies at all in him.):

I like him so bad!..( :...

Sandor I like twisted.

Talisa will definetly appear more. Possibly marrying Ramsay, as some people have said.

Why?

One reason: she is played by Oona Chaplin, too much of an expensive actress to dismiss like Talisa must be after the Red Wedding.

But i think marrying her to Ramsay would fuck the story up in the North, because (at least in the books) she has no heirs, thus, she doesn't have a claim to a grain of dirt in the north

One way to solve it would be to have Talisa pregnanated by Robb, so by marrying her Ramsay is granted guardianship over the North. Then she can have a miscarriage when the time is right for Jon/Bran/Rickon/Sansa/Arya to step forward and become Lord of Winterfell.

One way to solve it would be to have Talisa pregnanated by Robb, so by marrying her Ramsay is granted guardianship over the North. Then she can have a miscarriage when the time is right for Jon/Bran/Rickon/Sansa/Arya to step forward and become Lord of Winterfell.

Misscarriage after some years? We do not know how much time will have to pass before anybody else becomes lord of Winterfell, and well, a pregnancy can not be extended just for plot purposes.

I can imagine Talisa marrying Ramsey but I don't think it would be so easy to explain it to the Northeners why she would be the heir as some would imagine. Mostly because I think that the fact that she is a professional healer and that Robb does not marry her out of honor, she marries her out of clear love is the perfect setup for her being hunted by the Northeners, not supported by them. In a Medieval world, in which women that sent men like Robb out of their paths, were burnt as witches. Here we are asking Northeners who have most certainly lost someone in the RW not only not to resent her in any way but to accept her new husband (after her very short tenure as Queen in the North) as heir in the North. I just don't see it.

That said, then the story could go that she bonds with Reek over their captivity and they plan to somehow escape together (she is not a passive character), maybe purposefully going to the Wall to deliver Robb's last message. We can safely assume that Robb would have shared with Talisa his brotherly love for Jon and how he wanted him to be the next heir of Winterfell.

I agree, it would be putting a modern idea into this Fantasy story. But I'd be okay with it as it streamlines the story and makes us empathize more with Talisa/Theon etc. I can suspend the disbelief for that. As for the heir that Talisa will give birth to, they can always have Ramsay murder/cripple him or her to add to his monsterness.

I agree, it would be putting a modern idea into this Fantasy story. But I'd be okay with it as it streamlines the story and makes us empathize more with Talisa/Theon etc. I can suspend the disbelief for that. As for the heir that Talisa will give birth to, they can always have Ramsay murder/cripple him or her to add to his monsterness.

If there is a heir, and there is no guarantee in the book there is as of yet, then GRRM will have told D&D and they will probably have some type of contingency if it is important.

I personally don't think Jeyne is pregnant - her mum is quite devious

Archived