Jon Targaryen

Ajinkya

Jon snow is 3rd dragon. Why?

1.He is son of Lyanna stark and Rhaegar targaryen.

2. Lyanna died in same year Jon was born.

3. Before she died she made ned stark take some promise. What? To raise her son.

4. Otherwise why 3 of the kingsguard were guarding tower of joy? They were protecting Jon.

5. Jon has direwolf with "white" hair.

6. Prophecy talks 3rd dragon beside Dany and Aegon

• 2 months later...

What annoys me is that I've seen some people say that Lyanna and Rhaegar were married so the Kingsguard guarded her in the Tower of Joy. Which is bullshit. No one has had two wives, legally, since Aegon the conqueror and his two sisters, everyone else has had one wife. Jon, even if he is truly is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar, is still a bastard and has no claim to the throne

What annoys me is that I've seen some people say that Lyanna and Rhaegar were married so the Kingsguard guarded her in the Tower of Joy. Which is bullshit. No one has had two wives, legally, since Aegon the conqueror and his two sisters, everyone else has had one wife. Jon, even if he is truly is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar, is still a bastard and has no claim to the throne

None of this is true.

None of this is true.

How so? Is it not against the rules of the Seven to have more than one wife? Aegon the Conqueror only accepted the Seven when he finally managed to take over the Seven Kingdoms, not afterwards. So when he wed his two sisters, he was of another religion that probably accepted it. I don't see a Septon allowing him to take to wives, even if he is Prince Rhaegar.

How so? Is it not against the rules of the Seven to have more than one wife? Aegon the Conqueror only accepted the Seven when he finally managed to take over the Seven Kingdoms, not afterwards. So when he wed his two sisters, he was of another religion that probably accepted it. I don't see a Septon allowing him to take to wives, even if he is Prince Rhaegar.

The Targs do what they want. As with the incest, which is also against the laws of the Seven, but the Septons still married them. As we have seen, the High Septon generally does the bidding of the crown (generally speaking.)

Fairly sure Aegon the Conqueror wasn't the last targ this side of the Narrow sea to take 2 wives but it certainly hadn't happened for quite some time. The whole polygamous marriage thing has struck me as a fair bit of wish fulfillment from Jon fans.

From Maegor the Cruel's wiki:

Maegor notoriously kept multiple wives at a time and executed several of them for failing to produce an heir. Among his wives was Jeyne Westerling.[4]
[my emphasis]

I still don't think they were married before Lyanna had Jon (if that is even true) and who would know, the Septon might be dead who married them, the Kingsguard are all dead. Who is there now to say that they did marry? I think its absurd to think that Jon is the trueborn heir, providing that Aegon is not real, and Ned has never told him, even when he went to the wall and forswore all claims he had to anything. Jon is a bastard

I hate if someone acts like its a fact that he is targaryen

didnt someone mention that arya acts alot like lyanna?

"She is said to take after her fiery aunt Lyanna in temperament"

Could you see Arya running away with a harp playing princeling who hears voices, has visions and believes in prophecies?

shed rather poke that freak with her needle if he trys to fulfill the prophecy by kidnapping and banging her.

I still don't think they were married before Lyanna had Jon (if that is even true) and who would know, the Septon might be dead who married them, the Kingsguard are all dead. Who is there now to say that they did marry? I think its absurd to think that Jon is the trueborn heir, providing that Aegon is not real, and Ned has never told him, even when he went to the wall and forswore all claims he had to anything. Jon is a bastard

Who says a septon married them? Rhaegar's 'abduction' of Lyanna suggests a possible First Men ritual where men would 'steal' their wives. It's possible R&L said their vows to the Old Gods, in front of a weirwood. With all due respect, this is your second failed attempt to rule out marriage between R&L. Maybe there is a good reason for that. :)

You're entitled to think anything absurd that you wish. However, you might be interested to know that the theories in favor of Jon's legitimacy have apparently been given a great deal more consideration than your objections to them.

I just can't see it, it's just too fairytale for my liking, personally I'd be disappointed to see if that was the case. However, I'm inclined to think that then Bran could then reveal Jon's parentage to Jon because he'll be able to see it through the weirwoods, and Mormont's raven does shout king at Jon three times when Mormont and Jon are talking, which could mean that Bloodraven has seen it in the weirwoods already and is talking through the raven, it does also link in with the whole ice and fire thing......... But anyway Jon's dead

Who says a septon married them? Rhaegar's 'abduction' of Lyanna suggests a possible First Men ritual where men would 'steal' their wives. It's possible R&L said their vows to the Old Gods, in front of a weirwood.

You're trying soo hard for it to be true and it hurts. This is such a stretch; to randomly start doing another culture's traditions just so you can bang some chick. Really? If this is true, Rhaegar was an idiot and we should refer to him as Florian.

R+L=J is a pretty certain thing, but making him legitimate this way is a stretch. Was polygamy also a ritual of the First Men?

Rhaegar was also a bit of a knob to just protect Lyanna and Jon with three Kingsguard members, arguably the best ones and leave Elia and her two children with just Jaime, who Aerys wouldn't let out of his site. Surely you'd send them away as well, to Dorne perhaps, where they could have been safe...

Archived